The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2019 Calendar

Supra-love

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark - have just replied via PM. I'm more than happy to put the design and artwork together again. We'd need to get pics in asap for selection and, if last year's design worked for people, we could always use last year's design as a basis for this years (to speed things up). In terms of print, I had it printed here in Lincoln at a printers I've known for many, many years (plus I rent desk space within their offices) so in terms of convenience this made sense. I also sorted the packing and posting too. Am more than happy if anybody wants to collaborate with any apsects of the production/despatch as they tend to be the ball-achey bits!

As mentioned, we'd need to start moving quickly as I'm about to start on 2 large design projects that will be sucking up many days of my life and organising pics is time-consuming on its own.

Ok for quickness I would go with the same layout/design as last year they looked great in my opinion.

We would print digitally (so no minimum quantity) on 170gsm gloss art I was thinking A3 13 page (cover and 12 months) single sided wire bound at the top with a calendar hanger although the front and back page would need reworking to enable this or alternatively as before A4 folded and wired 1 section with a hole to enable them to hang.

I can probably do these delivered in a board back envelope for £9.00 in the UK or £14.00 within Europe I will sort all the postage and labelling etc. out at our end.

Just pictures required if a can help on that front let me know.

I can change the artwork to 2019 dates but would require a vectorised pdf to enable that, unless you do want some involvement as I said in my pm I don't want to tread on any toes! At least this way your not losing out financially.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark - have just replied via PM. I'm more than happy to put the design and artwork together again. We'd need to get pics in asap for selection and, if last year's design worked for people, we could always use last year's design as a basis for this years (to speed things up). In terms of print, I had it printed here in Lincoln at a printers I've known for many, many years (plus I rent desk space within their offices) so in terms of convenience this made sense. I also sorted the packing and posting too. Am more than happy if anybody wants to collaborate with any apsects of the production/despatch as they tend to be the ball-achey bits!

As mentioned, we'd need to start moving quickly as I'm about to start on 2 large design projects that will be sucking up many days of my life and organising pics is time-consuming on its own.

Ok for quickness I would go with the same layout/design as last year they looked great in my opinion.

We would print digitally (so no minimum quantity) on 170gsm gloss art I was thinking A3 13 page (cover and 12 months) single sided wire bound at the top with a calendar hanger although the front and back page would need reworking to enable this or alternatively as before A4 folded and wired 1 section with a hole to enable them to hang.

I can probably do these delivered in a board back envelope for £9.00 in the UK or £14.00 within Europe I will sort all the postage and labelling etc. out at our end.

Just pictures required if a can help on that front let me know.

I can change the artwork to 2019 dates but would require a vectorised pdf to enable that, unless you do want some involvement as I said in my pm I don't want to tread on any toes! At least this way your not losing out financially.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark

Am happy to all the design and artwork and just fire the PDF over to you ready for print - not about toes or money as neither are my motivation! :D