The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Toyota Supra 6 Speed Single Turbo

nicky

It’s time to part with the supra for me, i use it maybe once a month now and I feel I’d be better suited for another car, may come back to a supra once business picks up eventually! That being the case I will not accept peanuts for the car as it’s not a necessity to sell.

Make: Toyota

Model: JDM Supra Single Turbo Manual (Factory TT Auto)

Year : 1993

Mileage: 119k miles (192k KM)

MOT Status : 24/08/2019

Engine:

Has a Fresh base map for the new injectors (wants mapping for full power)

Capable of around 700hp

PHR Fuel Rail

Automotive FPR

Walbro 450 Fuel Pump

ID1050cc Injectors

AEM Infinity Standalone ECU

Precision 6266 Turbo

Boostlogic Manifold

Tial Wastegate

Kevlar Turbo Blanket

HKS Super silent exhaust

3inch downpipe/midpipe into 4” whiftbitz backbox

FMIC

Garage whiftbitz polished radiator brackets

Cd009 gearbox conversion (350Z)

Twin plate clutch (rated to 1200lbft)

Body

Facelift Front lights with Xenons

Facelift Rear lights

Carbon Front Rmm Style lip

Smoothed front bumper with facelift bar Fitted

Interior

Pioneer Bluetooth/DAB headunit

Momo Millenium Steering wheel ( std one available)

Black facelift headlining

Black Leather Seats

Painted Dash panels

Turbosmart E-Boost 2

Aem Wideband Gauge

Clifford Alarm

Rolling antilag switch

Brakes

Front Lexus ls400 Calipers with new pads and discs

Rear Std J Spec calipers with new pads discs and shoes

New Brake fluid Flush

Suspension & Wheels

Front : Japan Racing JR6 18x9.5

Goodyear Eagle F1 245-40-18

Rear 15x10 weld RTS S71

M&H drag radials 4-5mm tread (road legal)

BC racing coilovers RS series 14/10KG/MM

Let’s finish with the bad bits :

Car needs a map to see full potential as mentioned at the top.

There’s a few tiny paintwork scratches (May mop out) rear bumper could do with a respray

There’s one bolt loose on the gearbox that’s rattling, didn’t do it when I first done the conversion!

Price : 28k ONO

If you feel this is overpriced, feel free to counter offer if serious buyer.

I will add pictures tomorrow morning of interior etc.

Looks like a nice example.

I’d say get the car properly mapped, sort that gearbox bolt out (that’s quite worrying to a buyer), maaaaybe remove the limiter bashing pics as they’re not doing your sale any favours and don’t freak out when someone offers you two thirds of the asking price as they’d be about right IMO

GLWS

Looks like a nice example.

I’d say get the car properly mapped, sort that gearbox bolt out (that’s quite worrying to a buyer), maaaaybe remove the limiter bashing pics as they’re not doing your sale any favours and don’t freak out when someone offers you two thirds of the asking price as they’d be about right IMO

GLWS

It’s just not something I have time for, booking it in for mapping taking it down there, I’m self employed so I lose days and days wages sorting these little bits out + as for the limiter bashing, I’m not hiding how the car has been used, compression is good, and the car performs how it should.

Every buyer knows if you have 2 step on the car you’ve used it to scare someone at some stage

After all your hassle finding one! Not allowed to sell. GLWS.

I know Annabelle :( unfortunately it just wasn’t meant to be, I’m most likely going to go for a GTR, or maybe if I don’t get near to what I want for the car I’ll cover her over for a year and build her to 3.4 stroker and a 6870 setup i was thinking

With the number of cheap (compared to the V160/161 options) BMW and Nissan box conversions on the rise it'd be worth your while adding what 6 speed box the car is fitted with. It's certainly a big ask money wise, very few TT6's or modified TT6's go for this amount and the VIN plate does add value. Confirming it is an original Supra fit 160/161 box will definitely help you nudge the price closer to what you are after.

Probably your ad could benefit from a run down of the ownership and service history as well as some interior and underside pics to support the top of market price point.

With the number of cheap (compared to the V160/161 options) BMW and Nissan box conversions on the rise it'd be worth your while adding what 6 speed box the car is fitted with. It's certainly a big ask money wise, very few TT6's or modified TT6's go for this amount and the VIN plate does add value. Confirming it is an original Supra fit 160/161 box will definitely help you nudge the price closer to what you are after.

Probably your ad could benefit from a run down of the ownership and service history as well as some interior and underside pics to support the top of market price point.

It says on the specs it’s a cd009 conversion bud, v160 is all well and good but not for handling over 1000hp without pushing it to limits, there’s 1200hp s2000s running the cd009s and they’re easily replaceable, 1700£ brand new from Nissan or 700-1000 used online +I have just gone out to take pictures which I will upload shortly of the interior

Also service history comes with a huge booklet I have for the car

My bad - missed the Nissan gearbox mentioned in the engine section which do have a 90% price advantage, being available for a few £hundred second hand, over the Supra OE 6 speed boxes. They are supposed to be too wide for a manual Supra tunnel but guess they must be a neat fit for the auto tunnel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.