The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange foot well plug from engine side to body

SupraTRD_MK4

Good day members

As I cannot obtain this part through Toyota any longer, I would appreciate if someone as one to offer me with courier to my home.

This is a major hick up on my behalf as I have an Aristo engine which has one big grey square plug.

I have the white plug and grey plug but the orange is a no no.

Anyone gone single turbo and stand alone using an after market gauge cluster or something and have this orange plug lying about?

Please let me know.

part number is 90980-11555

I am willing to pay for it and the courier as well.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Though its awkward, you can just identify the cables you want to use and take them from the socket and then either join them or find an alternative multiplug and socket. We tried everywhere to find one without success for my son's 1uz transplant and I ended up chopping soldering and heatshrinking. Its tight down there but not impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Shane. I considered that or getting something alternative to use.

Hello Rider. Is that link in the site TCB themselves? I have ordered the plug from there but did not get a tracking number or anything. I am looking for alternatives or if someone has a spare plug lying around. The colour as you mentioned matters not to me mate. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.