The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got another Supra....and it’s DJG!

drift_bear

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really been keeping this updated recently...

Over the Xmas period me and my mate managed to get the fmic all fitted up and also got the new 4” whifbitz exhaust on! It sounds and feels much better than before, all that’s left to do at some stage is get the boost controller in and set up. Until then the car is now happy pulling hard at 1.1bar!

I done a buy and picked up a set of LED rear lights from style, they definitely change the back end of the car and bring it more up to date imho

Took the car out today for a nice spirited drive since the weathers been nice, was so good to get it back out and enjoy it again!

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Glad you like it. Personally prefer the last one, sorry!

Nothing to be sorry about, I don’t get all pissy if someone doesn’t agree with me lol. I wanted something different from the normal wing, the plus side is it uses the stock holes so I can change back to TRD if I ever want to or etc

I found my HKS system say fine and this does as well, I don’t have any issues or etc with speed bumps scraping it..

OK, i had original suspension when i tried both HKS , now with new coilovers it might not bottom out , cheers for the answer

Since the last post I pulled the trigger and bought one of the whifbitz carb drag wings as I’ve always wanted one and fancied a change, it’s really does change the look of the car and I really like it :)

Ruined. How do I unsubscribe from this thread? ;)

Alright it looks OK, but much prefer the TRD, always have. :)