The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1UZ-FE V8 conversion for Supra

Konrad

I've got 1996 1UZ-FE engine and gearbox for sale, it was originally in Toyota Supra mkIV. ECU is no immobilizer one, mileage on this one is around 102k miles. It will come with almost everything to put it straight into Supra (except engine mounts and oil pan as I used them to my other project and I will give original 1UZ mounts and front oil pan with this lot). I will also add modified front part of propshaft, so no need to cut to measure, just connect it with original rear part of prop on Supra. Engine will also come with harness, so it will be more or less plug and play between engine and internal Supra loom.

Timing belt, water pump, oil strainer have been done one year and 2000 miles ago. Starts and runs like it should be :) It's also decatted (first cats are replaced with decat pipes) and EGR is blanked off. Aircon pump is removed, but I will add it in sale. Pricewise I would like to get around 700 pounds for a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.