The mkiv Supra Owners Club

September meet

brassbones

Typical, 4 miles away from us but we are unable to make it.. We're in Turkey 🇹🇷. Let's go here in October instead.. Haha

I'm happy to switch this one to October. Lewis, I assume we could do that?

Still need a Northern-ish one for this month though? How about Stretton Fox? Answers on a postcard.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi antD. This group is alive and well. We meet up nearly every month and cover the whole of our region. Sometimes other things we all do get in the way. We look forward to you coming to the next meeting and it will probably be around the north of our members area. Some members travel for more than an hour to join the group often and sometimes we get members from much further south and even from north of the Lake District. Everyone’s made welcome. Regards ray

Hi everyone.Might be a good idea to look at the NW event register on the sticky and PM all those NW members to get this group alive again.i havent been to any meets since the time of Mascrat Manor:innocent:

Tell you what, I'll set up the October meet date, time and venue and you can send the 61 PM's out? Deal? ;)