Branners

28th Sep MAN -> SFO £659.98 for two inc baggage

Thomas Cook

13th Oct 2019 LAS Vegas -> MAN £639.98

Thomas Cook

Total £1300 (for two)

Fri 27th Sep MAN -> LAX

Sun 13th Oct LAX -> MAN

Virgin Atlantic with baggage (Economy Classic)

£1200 (for two)

Sat 28th Sep LHR -> LAX

Sat 12th Oct LAX -> LHR

BA with Ford Escape

£1,049 (for two and 23kg baggage)

Sat 28th Sep LHR -> San Francisco

Sat 12th Oct LAX -> LHR

BA with Chrysler Pacifica car

£1756.08 (based on 4 people)

Edited by Pete (see edit history)

As Pete has said, the dates have been announced.

For some unknown reason they have moved it 3 weeks later starting on Thursday 10th October and finishing on Saturday 12th October.

I know thats surprised quite a few people, and quite a lot had plans to do things around the usual September dates so I'm not sure what that does to everybody's plans?

The weather is usually on the turn in October. It can start to get chilly at nights and the days are usually around 24 degrees but can be colder.

It does mean the travel and hotels will be cheaper.

The first big question is who is still interested in going?

I need a genuine yes so I can guage how many may be going out, Im expecting numbers to have halved at least but want to see.

I need a genuine yes so I can guage how many may be going out, Im expecting numbers to have halved at least but want to see.

I wonder how many are still interested in doing the trip to Vegas in September without the "Supras in Vegas"?

I'm not so fussed about that, was more interested in the camaraderie of us all going together so I'm open to still going in September. I think Wile could be up for that too?

Unfortunately it looks like we can't go as we had arranged holiday during September

/QUOTE]

If we all went in September and didnt do SIV would you still be able to make that? We can still do the hire car thing (and you can winnebago your way along...) and see stuff. Just means we wont see all the Supras in October.

Not seeing a lot of enthusiasm for this now it has moved to October.

i would need at least 10 people to show an interest for me to keep going with the October dates?

Otherwise it looks like it is off for this year and I may have to run a Dragonball or Dragoncol in Sept!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You will have to let us all know how it is Pete. I still want to go but would like to see it back in September!

Will do when I write the report for the classic show at the NEC.

I may be being a little unfair as I didn't get too immersed in it, but from what I saw on the Thursday evening (Excalibur carpark and cruise down the strip) and Friday (Show'n'shine and evening BBQ), in all honesty, I don't think we're missing out much. Our events are equal if not better - especially the DB's of old.

What is nice is it draws ALL types of Supras out together, including the German one.