The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial rear, Shine Auto diffuser, tail lights and engine cover

bayside_supra

Hi guys

Got some parts that I’ve been sitting on for a while and decided to go a different direction with my car so time to sell on to someone who will make use of them.

All located in north London near Enfield.

Trial rear painted grey £125 collection only

Good condition, the black diffuser part could do with a blow over but could be fitted straight on a car in the right colour and look good as most marks are underneath. No cracks or damage and good fit as seen in pics. No longer fitted to car.

SOLD PENDING COLLECTION

Genuine Shine Auto diffuser £200 collection only

Few marks from storage but no cracks or damage. If you wanted it to be perfect then I would probably have it sprayed black or dipped. Good enough to go straight on a car though as most imperfections will be underneath.

SOLD

Jspec rear lights with looms £100 posted or collected

Good condition look great on the car. Top tab is split on both sides but has never affected the fit in any way. No longer fitted to car.

SOLD

Pre vvti spark cover painted blue £60 posted or collected

Great condition. Whifbitz sticker can obviously be removed. No longer fitted to car.

5 x OEM Coil packs £15 each posted or collected.

Good working order, came off a 65,000 mile car. Broke the 6th one when removing

All payments by PayPal friends and family or buyer covers fees, or cash on collection

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.