The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Footman James classic car show September 15 -16th

Ian Ian

Good morning all

We are looking for a couple of cars for our club stand at the Footman James Classic car show this September 15-16th.... The car has to be on the stand from Thursday pm and cannot move until the show ends at 5pm Sunday we will also need an helping hand on the stand making and dismantling the stand and during the show ie being on the stand to answer questions from the public etc etc You will get free wristbands to get in the venue on the sat and sun

The cars ideally would be in showroom standard if not very clean etc etc colour wise we are open but probably not Black

Let us know what you have and if your interested in the stand etc

Cheers

-Ian-

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning all

We are looking for a couple of cars for our club stand at the Footman James Classic car show this September 15-16th.... The car has to be on the stand from Thursday pm and cannot move until the show ends at 5pm Sunday we will also need an helping hand on the stand making and dismantling the stand and during the show ie being on the stand to answer questions from the public etc etc You will get free wristbands to get in the venue on the sat and sun

The cars ideally would be in showroom standard if not very clean etc etc colour wise we are open but probably not Black

Let us know what you have and if your interested in the stand etc

Cheers

-Ian-

I'll be up for this. UK SPEC Storm Blue Supra

Ian there is an outside chance I could make it but could you confirm total costs as would need to stay in hotel

Hi John thankyou for your interest, the costs would be the petrol up and down and the Friday and Saturday night hotel + food and drink etc, you will have a " wristband " to get in and out of the show at no cost, I feel its a long way for you to come up for what is basically a small localised show ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Hi John thankyou for your interest, the costs would be the petrol up and down and the Friday and Saturday night hotel + food and drink etc, you will have a " wristband " to get in and out of the show at no cost, I feel its a long way for you to come up for what is basically a small

Cheers

-Ian-

Ok thanks for the heads up will give it a miss then

Good morning all

-Ian-

Really :blink: jezzz my memory must be going lol I still would like to see the car :D

Cheers

-Ian-

It's your age ... You racist :p

Wow. How you doing buddy. Now that’s a person we’ve not heard from in a long long time. I remember your sup well. Then the big BM. I’ve sold my supra as well now but still enjoy the company of the guys that have them. You should come to a meeting and show us what your driving now. Regards Ray

Wow. How you doing buddy. Now that’s a person we’ve not heard from in a long long time. I remember your sup well. Then the big BM. I’ve sold my supra as well now but still enjoy the company of the guys that have them. You should come to a meeting and show us what your driving now. Regards Ray

I know I've been gone too long, still lurking, and still have the Sup. Some good guys about aren't there lol

Holy Batman where did you spring from Mike long time no hear hows Steph and Kayleigh ? still got the supra ?

Cheers

-Ian-

I know Ian, sorry to have dropped off the face of the Earth, missed you all :grouphug: Both doing well, and starting school this Sept :eek:. Sup still going strong, but not getting the love it used to, not been keeping up on values, but from what I can tell they've gone a bit stupid - does that apply to auto TTs as well :innocent:

Edited by Pixelfill (see edit history)

I know I've been gone too long, still lurking, and still have the Sup. Some good guys about aren't there lol

I know Ian, sorry to have dropped off the face of the Earth, missed you all :grouphug: Both doing well, and starting school this Sept :eek:. Sup still going strong, but not getting the love it used to, not been keeping up on values, but from what I can tell they've gone a bit stupid - does that apply to auto TTs as well :innocent:

Hi Mike glad to see you and the family are doing well :D and yes the value does indeed include auto,s too

Cheers

-Ian-

• 1 month later...

:D Just a quick note for this weekend, We have three Supra,s on the stand A track car, an Na-T and a VVTi Twin Turbo ....So if you are around come and see us and the show, there is plenty to do and see " Live classic rally cars performing " Junior rally stage ALSO for the ladies theres the Trafford Centre next door ;)

http://www.manchesterclassiccarshow.com/

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)