The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M5 going - back after a supra- may view this one

Javadini

Well my after only a short time of ownership, ive taken a deposit on the m5 and will be back after a supra

this ones above my budget atm but seriously tempted to try and sort some extra funds.

http://www.harlow-jap-autos.co.uk/HJA278.html

was alerted to this by one of my mates who has seen this in the flesh ( he purchased a skyline from there) and he said its the mintest supra he has ever seen.

will do. i have tried looking around on the net and cant even find anything this clean and low km to be able to compare it to, which makes me think will turn out a good investment in the end. will see if i can raise some more cash.

to be honest ive been looking at prices in japan. and right now this would cost 35k alone in japan. i think its only a matter of time before prices rise even more here in the UK.

- - - Updated - - -

its not really overpriced - i've been looking to import the last 3/4 weeks and prices are about that now on the auction house

yep this exactly.

• 2 months later...

That is a very clean supra. Shame it's been messed with. I'd want to put that to be BPU with original airbox and uprated SMIC. Get rid of the cabin add ons etc. But that would be relatively cheap compared to getting a lower cost higher mileage car up to that condition.

I'd say that is a good investment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.