The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT auto 1996 bpu facelift Pre vvti

BoGlE

As some of you may know, I've decided the time has come to part ways with a car that I'll never forget, and probably never better. But a business venture has cropped up and i need the money.

It's seen me through 2 Dragonballs and countless road trips over the uk without missing a single beat. I'll be very sad to see it go.

Up for grabs is my 96 Supra RZ. It's a Twin Turbo Auto with manual mode, it's a rare facelift pre vvti model with a factory LSD.

I'm the 3rd UK owner having owned it for 3 years. Imported in 2006 with 75,000km on the clock. Converted to miles on ^import and Currently reading 128k.

Lots of paperwork with the car. Everything from the import certificate and original sales receipt to the latest service and mot.

When I first took ownership the car was fitted with the optional skirts and spats. I had these removed and as a consequence it needed bits respraying to cover where they'd been. I had the whole car pretty much blown over to cover these marks and afew areas I wasn't happy with. Both screens came out for this but unfortunately I didn't have the quarter windows removed. Few weeks after I got it back I was giving it a clean with a jetwash and managed to blow off a layer of paint about the size of 20p on the drivers quarter (I could of cried). I've lived with it since that day and honestly I barely notice it anymore. There are 2 lots of stone chips that would need attention and some bubbling on the front bumper to sort if the bodywork was to be 100%.

Absolutely 0 rust on the car, all inner arches were cleaned and painted last year and the bottom undersealed the year before.

Interior is clean and tidy, no warped dash, stained seats or carpet's. Only thing that lets the interior slightly down is the carpet has come away from its trim on the passenger side sill. Easy fix with a decent staple gun, I've just never got round to doing it.

The car is Full bpu (basic performance upgrades) and should see 400hp on a Dyno at 1.2bar. I have it setup at 1.1bar just to be on the safer side with the turbo's.

Spec is:

Whifbitz front mount

Whifbitz decats

Blitz nur spec r exhaust

Mishimoto alloy rad

Setrab box cooler

Whifbitz purple pulley set

Hks mushroom intake (new filter)

Chris Wilson fcd

Gizzmo boost controller

Defi boost gauge

Works emotion Cr Kai wheels 18x9.5/8.5

Ado8 fronts

Ns2-R rears

Tein coilovers

Hardrace rear arms(lower control and toe arms)

Polybushed rear traction arms

Recently replaced front lower arms, drop links, inner and outer track arms. (All Genuine)

Goodridge braided brake lines all round

Ksport front brakes 356mm Front( could do with new discs. Priced at £290 for a pair)

Sony double din Bluetooth stereo

Kenwood rear speakers

2x Rockford fosgate 8 inch subs in a custom sub box.

Vibe amp for subs

Alpine amp for speakers

MOMO model 350 wheel

Rmm front lip

Full carbon trd wing

Apr carbon cooling panel

Serviced in march at Performance at Hart. It had front crank seal replaced, cam seals, cam cover caskets, new lower timing belt case, new breather pipes between cam covers, timing belt replaced, aux belt, Bosch platinum plugs and miller's nano 10w50. All parts are genuine Toyota where applicable.

Also had a compression test which came back at a healthy 165-170 over all 6

Looking for £17,000ono

If you're serious and would like more detailed pictures please email, text or WhatsApp me on 07446853198

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.