Thread: Hello!

I'm a newbie
    Feedback

Hello!

Hi all! New to the forum. Haven't got a Supra just yet, but definitely looking to buy one. I've been riding around in a little CRX the past couple years. But, after taking my friend's Supra for a spin the other day, I knew I had to get one.

-Brad

I'm a newbie Club Member Darren M's Avatar
    Feedback
    Welcome to the forum Brad. Good luck with the search. Darren.

Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Welcome to the forum. CRX, don't see many of those about now days. Should upload some pictures

Good luck with your search, it's a matter of waiting for the right now and not rush straight into it. Do you have a spec in mind?
    The White Dumpling Single turbo Precision 6765 84AR

I'm a newbie
    Feedback
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! As far as what spec I'm looking for, I'd love to get my hands on a manual SZ. However, it looks like the only thing in my price range are automatics. I can't quite afford a proper turbo model just yet. Maybe sometime down the road, but as they're only appreciating in value, it seems unlikely.

Anyway, as requested, here's a picture of the CRX in its prime. It's not much to look at, but it's my pride and joy and it takes corners like a champ.

DSC_1484(2).jpg

Got the shiny bug. Club Member ripped_fear's Avatar
    Feedback
    95 (100%)
    Welcome to the club and good luck on your search. The na is a great car just be sure to find a nice example.

Crx looks in good condition always loved them, awesome little cars.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I went from a 220bhp Sapphire Cosworth > Supra TT BPU circa 400 BHP......................BUt dont worry I had plenty of experiance on Mario Kart -scotty71
    If you were an engine would you like JP as your owner:-)? I'd report him to the RSPCE (Royal Society of Prevention of Cruelty to Engines).-Chris Wilson
    That was SupraPond 2010. WaspyPod was a corker, never seen to many wasps in one place.-Branners
    I am bad, but then I'm not a moderator....Im so much more.-Branners
    You are bloody nuts. Nothing comes close dude, what the hell would you replace it with? A GTR, that's like going from Kiera Knightley to Susan Boyle.-Supra Gaz

I can post! Club Member James Junior's Avatar
    Feedback
    Welcome and good luck on your search. I love the CRX. I want to add a fast Honda to my garage and torn between a DC Integra or a CRX.

I'm a newbie
    Feedback
    The CRX doesn't put down a whole lot of power, only 130hp. But it also weighs close to nothing, so it's actually quite zippy. I can't recommend it enough. Sadly, if I do end up picking up Supra, I'll have to let go of the CRX.

What search button? Club Member Annabella's Avatar
    Feedback
    welcome and good luck with the hunt! There's a buyers guide on here etc, member's do look at cars for you/with you if needed too. The CRX will be a v different animal to the Supra.

I'm a newbie
    Feedback
    Hey Hello

New in the club i am from Estonia and nice to be here.
    I have 93 mkIV was ge now gte form supra .The car is refreshed and soon to be a dayli draiver and track use about 700hp (allmost stock outside and inside)
    In very good shape and in good hands soon pics

Best Regs
    Roland