The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra MKIV SZ Auto 1994 L Reg Silver

PJJ

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra MKIV SZ 2JZ-GE (NA - Non Turbo)

Year: 1994 First registered 01/07/1994. Registered in the UK 01/06/2006

Transmission: Auto with Manual Mode & Overdrive

Colour: Silver

Facelift: NO

Mileage: Approx 102 334km / 63587miles. ODO counts and displays in km. (In use so will rise)

MOT remaining: 18/06/2019 (only failed due to halfords supplying wrong bulb, retested and passed after getting the right one. Couple of advisories for surface rust but mechanic said all solid underneath and wire brush and sealant will soon sort that. )

Service history: Full Service history from when imported into the country, see below:

21/04/2018 - 101788km - Performance@Hart (Full service including valve stem seals & timing belt)

27/05/2017 - 96571km - ABP Motorsport (Oil service)

22/07/2016 - 94049km - Crusader cars (Oil service & timing belt)

12/02/2015 - 83802km - Crusader cars (Coolant flush & change)

14/05/2014 - 82113km - Crusader cars (Oil service)

17/07/2013 - 78019km - Crusader cars (Oil service & brake pads)

18/06/2012 - 73212km - Crusader cars (Oil service & plugs)

22/07/2011 - 70346km - Crusader cars (Oil service)

16/10/2010 - 66242km - Crusader cars (Oil service)

31/10/2009 - 62314km - Crusader cars (Oil service & plugs)

18/04/2009 - 59326km - Crusader cars (new brakes all round)

28/06/2008 - 55297km - Crusader cars (Oil service)

21/07/2007 - 50798km - Crusader cars (Oil service)

18/07/2006 - 48205km - Crusader cars (Timing belt)

Car's location: Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire

Modifications: 18" Split rim alloys, K&N panel filter, Tinted rear windows, Zunsport front grilles, Tein Flex Z coilovers, new ashtray, facelift rear lights. Car will also come with stock set of alloys if sale price is close to asking price.

Good bits / Recent work in my ownership:

13/05/2018 - New refurbed drivers rear caliper due to sticking and rear pads.

21/04/2018 - Recently had valve stem seals and service done at Performance@Hart by Littlenum. This included valve stem seals, rocker cover gaskets, cam seals, front crank seal, breather pipes, timing belt using all original Toyota parts. Serviced with Millers 10-50 race oil, oil filter, fuel filter and new spark plugs. Valve stem seals were done because the car suffered with very small amount of smoke on cold start up after standing and wanted to make sure this was sorted for the next owner.

07/06/2017 - Work carried out at ABP Motorsport in Crewe Cheshire, Tein Flex Z Coilover kit with Tein pillow ball top mounts, Front passenger refurbed caliper, Front disks & pads, Bosch S4 Battery

Bad bits:

Has the odd few stone chips, tiny dink in front bumper and passenger door from previous owner. Evidence of small repair on passenger door card.

PRICE: £7000 ono

Additional Info:

Having owned a Supra myself 11yrs or so ago and regretted letting it go I set about searching for another. It took some months but I finally found this one. I acquired the Supra 12/02/2017 from a family in Wales who purchased the car from the first owner on 14/08/2016. It was his dream to own one because his dad had one and used to take him to school in it as a child. The first owner owned this car from when imported into the UK. The car shows 3 previous keepers, the first being the import company I assume.

This car has been looked after and never wanted for anything in my ownership, always parking it well away from other cars on car parks (small dinks are from previous owner). As you can see above I even went to the expense of having the valve stem seals done for the next owner, I only had a tiny bit of smoke on first start up after standing for a while, so they could have been left but I would rather the next owner not have to suffer the work not being done.

The car drives superbly, shifting through gears exactly as it should. Brakes are spot on now I've refurbed the sticking calipers.

Comes with all the usual, power steering, electric heated mirrors, Cat1 alarm & immobiliser, Kenwood double DIN CD player, Rear Spoiler, Central locking, LSD, Electric windows, Air conditioning, etc.

Please PM for contact details.

Usually helps with engine bay pics, nice pics otherwise.

Couple of pics now added which Littlenum took when doing the valve stem seals. Will take a couple more later.

Regards

Paul

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.