The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK supra 6speed bpu

nigelboyne

Price 32500 sterling car spec and photos still same as in my garage except ( will get new photos up later)

Mileage is now 59k, there is also AFR gauge, new tires on the standard 17inch wheels 245/45/17 front 265/40/17 rear.

On car at moment is 18tte wheels brand new tires 8.5 255/40/18 front 10 285/35/18rear. Both sets or orginals can go with car.

I have for last 15yrs ,34k when I acquired and has been meticulous looked after, all usual oil oil filter( shell, ultra) gearbox oil(ATF Mobil 1 shc). Plugs ik22,coolant Toyota red, changed every 5k.

Car was bpu ed in tq developments in uk by Sam Brogan and team(spec in garage).

The only negative I can see with car is drivers headlight from time to time gets bit condensation in it apart from that the car is mint inside and out.

All original Toyota books documents even purchase price receiept(Toyota Southampton) plus all tq develoment dyno etc receipts.

Car is nct/mot engineers report also there if anyone wants it, still have both cats(wrapped up).2xkeys alarm.

Reason for sale is simple I don't have time or get enough time to drive and really enjoy it.

Anyone serious about car can collect you get cheap flight to Dublin airport look drive car etc and will be dropped back.

This site won't allow my photos to be uploaded but can what's app etc serious potential buyers.

Screenshot_20180217-232504.png

Being off radar in ireland for a while it may be worth putting up a recent cartell report for the car. Does it come with a verifiable history including the cars old UK MOT certificates and service history as not many UK cars average or averaged (many are now dead) a tickle over 2k a year? Without supporting documentation mileage is just a number, any number.

Being off radar in ireland for a while it may be worth putting up a recent cartell report for the car. Does it come with a verifiable history including the cars old UK MOT certificates and service history as not many UK cars average or averaged (many are now dead) a tickle over 2k a year? Without supporting documentation mileage is just a number, any number.

Yes all old mot and our nct reports with mileage verification. There is some Irish lads on site who know car etc jelly bean I'm sure can vouch for the car etc,

• 4 weeks later...

Very emotional sad day car been sold after almost decade and half took her for her last spin shed a little tear, car looks like it's staying in ireland and going to a forum member and good home he promises to look after her and he is into all the car shows etc, in some ways it's for the best as it's wasted sitting in a garage, its a car that should be driven and shown to the public, so this looks like my supra days are coming to end, sorry the advert was so poor I am just not computer literate, take care. Keep her lit.

Be interesting for a comment in 6 months time as to whether you are happy to let go or regret letting go. Lots of people have moved out of Supra ownership never to return so it is a process that can be seen as a stage and over. As the price go up doubtless the temptation to cash in will become unbearable to many and Supras on the road will become an increasingly rare sight as they become too valuable to drive.

Hi lads looks like this sale has fell through I gave my word to Irish guy I would hold car till Saturday after that I will respond to anyone else interested in meantime if anyone wants to look at car fly over etc your more welcome will collect you at airport.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi lads looks like this sale has fell through I gave my word to Irish guy I would hold car till Saturday after that I will respond to anyone else interested in meantime if anyone wants to look at car fly over etc your more welcome will collect you at airport.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just quick update now price for car is gone up now 35k sterling pls pls don't contact me unless you have the money and serious about buying, the car is mint inside outside and underneath, car now has 59k just passed it's mot/nct, it comes with 2nd set tte wheels and new tires along with the original 17s.

Most classifieds are now on facebook so maybe best pitching it onto there where there are a few £25k to £35k manual stock and modified Supras up at the moment. I doubt raising the price by £2.5k on here is suddenly going to motivate people to buy who weren't motivated before at the previous price.

I'm not trying to motivate anyone I actually love the car and hope nobody comes up with cash to buy it. I am simply raising the price of the car because thats what i now want for the car and imo is a fair price for mint uk 6speed supra with low mileage rust free that needs no work or attention to it. I have no interest listing it anywhere else I want this to go to a good home a genuine supra guy/girl. If right buyer doesn come along I am more happy to keep it. I just think it's shame for these cars to be garaged up yr in yr out.

I would like to see more detailed pictures of the underneath and under the arches plus close ups of the engine bay etc. to justify the description and asking price.

The condition is stated as mint is that mint for the year or mint as in showroom fresh? as my idea of mint is far higher than some peoples.

Guest Budz86

Mate, for a 35k car you need a lot more info and photos! Maintenance history of items replaced like suspension wouldn't hurt either, plus photos of the underside.

Just because it's a UK spec that doesn't mean it's so rare people will overlook the normal checks and pay top dollar for a poorly presented car/advert. Sounds like you've just seen a couple sell for good money and decided somehow yours is worth the same without being able to justify it......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.