The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK supra 6speed bpu

nigelboyne

Mate, for a 35k car you need a lot more info and photos! Maintenance history of items replaced like suspension wouldn't hurt either, plus photos of the underside.

Just because it's a UK spec that doesn't mean it's so rare people will overlook the normal checks and pay top dollar for a poorly presented car/advert. Sounds like you've just seen a couple sell for good money and decided somehow yours is worth the same without being able to justify it......

/QUOTE]

This site won't allow proper photos or i cant upload them here ,I must send 50 photos to anyone who what's app me, and anyone that wants to message me i will send you the photos there is nothing to hide and yes I had up for sale years ago, and to be honest I'm not really pushed on selling it. It's full service history there has been no suspension parts replaced ie bushes or arms wishbones,And yes if people are paying 30k for cars that need massive amount work ie clutches and complete suspensions and sills rust etc sorted yes I want 35k for mine and in few yrs I will want more when it can go into American market. Pls guys no more smart comments if you are looking for one of if not the best UK manual supra right hand drive out there and are serious bout buying it for yourself as you always wanted supra then feel free to message me, pls pls no more wanna be car dealers looking make few grand.

Guest Budz86

Just the club trying to help out the OP with his for sale thread. Funny how it also doesn't meet the forum guidelines on posting a sale thread either (which is there for several reasons). It's the same level of info I'd expect to see for a £500 daily! Still, if he can't take constructive feedback designed to help him make over 30k by selling this car, it's his loss

Just the club trying to help out the OP with his for sale thread. Funny how it also doesn't meet the forum guidelines on posting a sale thread either (which is there for several reasons). It's the same level of info I'd expect to see for a £500 daily! Still, if he can't take constructive feedback designed to help him make over 30k by selling this car, it's his loss

/QUOTE]

I know what you’re saying and a think it still needs to be deleted and re done with the correct advert layout. Along with some decent pics :thumbs:

I know what you’re saying and a think it still needs to be deleted and re done with the correct advert layout. Along with some decent pics :thumbs:

But it wont. the OP has no interest in doing it properly. He could have edited it months ago with the correct information, he could have edited it yesterday or the countless other times people have said theres not enough info..

As for not uploading pics, what? people do it every day. You are doing it wrong, try looking here.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?247543-How-to-Attach-images-to-a-post-thread

If you get the "filesize too large" warning. resize them...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.