The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RSR Exhaust 3”

bayside_supra

Hi everyone

I have a really nice condition exhaust for sale. Had this in my car when it was on twins, sounded great then and even better when I went single turbo.

Polishes up lovely, good volume level. The 4” I have replaced it with is seriously loud, this was a bit more sensible but still made a great noise.

Single box 3” stainless steel exhaust in really good condition. Performed well at bpu level and at around 700hp.

Currently located at Whifbitz in Crews Hill, north London.

£275 collected from there

Good price that for a rare exhaust! Having heard this on your car with the single turbo I can confirm it sounds great! Really complements the 2JZ sound. Good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

Cheers buddy it did sound great. Only changed it out of necessity for future plans and fancied something different for now

Might be worth stating if it's part stainless steel and mild steel cat back pipe, or one of the later ones that was all Stainless Steel mate :thumbs:

Oh and one of THE best sounding exhausts, but I am biased as I've owned one for over 10 years :D

That looks all stainless to me.

Loved the RS-R on mine. Fabulous noise from tick over to full chat. This won't hang around surely, I paid about £250 7 years ago.

H.

I agree, It does look as if it's the fully stainless one, but best to confirm for potential buyers :)

Yeah the early ones were St/St back box, but the pipe work was mild steel. I agree that yours looks like the fully stainless steel one :thumbs:

This is a bargain for this exhaust, it is in my opinion the best exhaust for sound on idle and full chat!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.