The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TORQUE GT reviews?

B16SYR

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) importing a supra through Torque GT?

After navigating the minefield of auction houses and dealerships in Japan I am going to use their personal import service for my next supra and hoping for some good feedback off you guys/girls....

Got mine from them 8 years ago.

Very easy to deal with

<a href=https://farm1.staticflickr.com/876/40387002175_bc8dbc4e41_b.jpg' alt='40387002175_bc8dbc4e41_b.jpg'>IMG_0040 by Jon Christie, on Flickr[/img]

Car has all the normal Supra stuff replaced since but Mike was very good to deal with at the time.

Jurgan also very good and has a good rep with the club.

IMG_0040.JPG

Very very good company ! Would highly recommend them ! I got them to find me a tt6 Supra to the spec I wanted. Took over a year but it eventually happened. Car was absolutely mint and couldn’t have been happier with it

Here’s some pictures I got from them when she arrived in England imageimage

• 4 months later...
Just a quick update, Torque gt have sourced me a car - it's a 98 RZ-S VVTI 6spd. Due in the UK end of this month. Really happy with the communication and service so far. Will update again after I collect the car, hopefully mid Sept ��

Would it be rude to ask how much this costs now. I brought mine in through J.M. Imports in 2010, car was then £8500 for a VVTi Tip with about 60k miles on.

I bet a VVTi six speed is expensive but it is the golden goose.

Hope it works out well for you.

H.

Would it be rude to ask how much this costs now. I brought mine in through J.M. Imports in 2010, car was then £8500 for a VVTi Tip with about 60k miles on.

I bet a VVTi six speed is expensive but it is the golden goose.

Hope it works out well for you.

H.

That low mileage beauty on HJA is £35k for VVTI 6 Speed with 20k miles! Worth every penny though if you want my opinion.

They've just recently imported me a year 2000 factory TT6 literally just over a week ago and I cant recommend them enough! Great people to deal with and they also imported me a JZX100 Chaser 3 or so years ago which again was a pleasant process.