The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Foam Spoiler gaskets for both OEM & TRD Rear Wings

NJ.

Hi all

Got the goahead to create a group buy for these. Pre-cut self adhesive foam gaskets in the correct thickness available in both the OEM & TRD pattern

Have ordered a batch and they are now ready to be sent out. Price will be £20 per pair delivered (UK & EU)

Shown below are what i can offer for the TRD wing, will come finished with holes to allow mounting hardware to pass through

Reply or pm me :)

Thanks, Nathan

The stock wing uses an adhesive foam gasket stuck to the wing itself to protect the hatch from paint damage caused by the wing vibrating. Also prevents water from getting under the spoiler and through the holes into the boot

The TRD & Replica TRD wings often dont come with this gasket and when fitted without can leak water into the boot (ask me how i know) and will marr the paint... Which is noticeable when you switch back to a stock wing :)

The stock wing uses an adhesive foam gasket stuck to the wing itself to protect the hatch from paint damage caused by the wing vibrating. Also prevents water from getting under the spoiler and through the holes into the boot

The TRD & Replica TRD wings often dont come with this gasket and when fitted without can leak water into the boot (ask me how i know) and will marr the paint... Which is noticeable when you switch back to a stock wing :)

Ah I seee, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.