The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beaulieu - SIMPLY JAPANESE - 2018

MRX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if we could put a proper club stand together, i have no idea who organises these things. Do we have an official events organiser for the South? Wile e?

I went to the Porsche one last year and we met at Rownhams Service Station at 8ish and all headed down there at 8.30 which worked well. If we want to keep the cars together we need to all arrive at the same time.

We have 2 months to get organised, i'm definitely going and am happy to meet at Rownhams for 8am even if we can only get a few cars together it will be a great day out :)

Not sure if we could put a proper club stand together, i have no idea who organises these things. Do we have an official events organiser for the South? Wile e?

I went to the Porsche one last year and we met at Rownhams Service Station at 8ish and all headed down there at 8.30 which worked well. If we want to keep the cars together we need to all arrive at the same time.

We have 2 months to get organised, i'm definitely going and am happy to meet at Rownhams for 8am even if we can only get a few cars together it will be a great day out :)

You could contact Beaulieu about organising a club stand, I have organised one for Bromley Pageant in June and I'm not an events mod :)

Nice one, my understanding from reading the info was that they don't do club stands as such as they dont reserve space. You just have to make sure you all arrive at the same time, hence why i suggested we all meet up beforehand. But lets wait and see what they say....

Nice one, my understanding from reading the info was that they don't do club stands as such as they dont reserve space. You just have to make sure you all arrive at the same time, hence why i suggested we all meet up beforehand. But lets wait and see what they say....

They do reserve space for club stands as per email response below and I know the GT86 club have a club stand booked!

Good morning,

Thank you for letting us know your numbers. We would need confirmation of your final numbers 2 weeks prior to the event where we will then e-mail you a printable label to go in the window of your members cars for our marshals to guide you all to the right location.

I highly recommend your members purchasing their tickets in advance off our website as it is cheaper and saves hassle on the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...