The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mk4 supra NA, no engine mods, 80k miles and great working condition

Kim_ta22

Sadly I am selling my mk4 NA for a recently reduced price of £6750 due to becoming a first time mum in 6 weeks and my husband won't let me take the baby around in the supra:(. It's got seatbelts and no front airbag - surely i can put the carseat in the front? :p

Advert with photos on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/161573137823344

Japanese import with no engine mods, under 80,000 miles.

Partial service history. Last serviced May and MOT till 25 May 2018.

HPI checked on 20th July 2016.

The car comes with a CD player, air conditioning, electric windows, leather trim, power steering, central locking, alarmed immobiliser, rear windscreen heater.

Recent work completed within the last 18 months is all four tyres, brake callipers, brake pads, exhaust, front and rear suspension, braided brake pipes, CAM belt, battery.

There are cables that came with the car which are for converting the speedometer from kph to mph. Odometer is in km, as can be seen in photo below.

The car has white alloy rims and whole car was repainted within last 3 years by previous owner.

There is no spare wheel, but I've included a can of Tyreweld. Additionally, the aerial is non-functioning and there is some minor damage to the front skirt as pictured. Otherwise everything else is in full working order.

The mechanic used for servicing and MOT owns a mk4 Supra twin turbo himself and was recommended on the MkIV Supra owners forum.

Selling because I'm going to be a first time mum in 3 months time, and although I've enjoyed my last 18 months with this baby, need to make way for the human baby.

P/S: Because this is now a classic car, motor insurance cost me £442 at my last renewal. ☺️

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?347871-(Vehicle)-Sales-Thread-Template-please-copy-amp-paste-this

Apologies for not using the template. I think my advert covered everything except for the photos and the following info:

Automatic

1993 but registered in the UK in 1998

Model is E-JZA80-ALPF with 2JZ-GE engine 2997cc

Car location Nottingham

Some forum members may recall me buying this car a couple of years back. It was a nerve wracking drive back up the M1 from London to Nottingham. The car had been neglected and stationary for ages. Thankfully i made it to Mick at Mobile Fleetcare who owns a Supra TT himself, who then worked on making this baby totally trustworthy and put a huge smile on my face pretty much every time I've driven it.

It is a great looking car for that money, and low mileage, not sure why you placed it so low? just look at what you can buy for that kind of money, it should sell quickly, good luck, but you are unwittingly downing the real values of these, fastly becoming, rare cars. Herbie.

It is a great looking car for that money, and low mileage, not sure why you placed it so low? just look at what you can buy for that kind of money, it should sell quickly, good luck, but you are unwittingly downing the real values of these, fastly becoming, rare cars. Herbie.

Saw a na/auto for sale at £11995, thought it must have been something I had taken,couldn't be real Could it !!

I think there's a lot less demand for the NAs. The higher prices seems to be for the twin turbo versions especially the UK spec or manual ones. Not trying to drop the market value. Advertised it for over a month at £7500 with nobody offering anything starting with a 7. many offers have been starting with 4 or 5, or their insurance was too high and they backed out. I would like to hold out for sth closer to my asking price but the baby is due in 4 weeks. With being on maternity statutory pay, can't really justify the costs of having a fun car. There's a guy coming to see it tomorrow so will see how that goes.

• 1 month later...

Keep it, my son been taken from hospital after birth in my aerotop, never had any problems with fitting him in a car :) It was over 7 years ago, Supra still drives fine with occasional service and my son would probably murder me if I would ever sell her ;) :)

Keep it, my son been taken from hospital after birth in my aerotop, never had any problems with fitting him in a car :) It was over 7 years ago, Supra still drives fine with occasional service and my son would probably murder me if I would ever sell her ;) :)

Spot on. all my 3 kids gout out with me in mine youngest was five when first had car and oldest was 11. they have all sat in the back as they like to take it in turns in the front, plus the ones in back moan when the roof is in the boot. :cool: :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.