The mkiv Supra Owners Club

not a proper car club WHAT.

Dave

just rang footman james to renew my insurance ,and you can get discount if you are in a club i said i am and have been for 12 years ,when i told them its .mkivsupra.net.they said thats just an online club ,i said this is the primary club for the mkiv in the uk .

but because i didnt have a membership number they wouldnt recognise it .WTF

Maybe remind them that the club was represented on the stand next to theirs at the Birmingham classic car show end of last year.

Next time I may just have to visit the stand to tell everyone they're not a proper insurance company.

Maybe call it "MkIV Supra Owners Club" rather than the domain name.

Click on Club Extras at the top of your page, click membership confirmation and you will see your membership number :)

11 years with the club and i didnt know that one thanks frank

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe remind them that the club was represented on the stand next to theirs at the Birmingham classic car show end of last year.

Next time I may just have to visit the stand to tell everyone they're not a proper insurance company.

Maybe call it "MkIV Supra Owners Club" rather than the domain name.

thats a good idea pete,you should put it to the vote

11 years with the club and i didnt know that one thanks frank

No problem, you could either print the page or screenshot it and ping it over. As a side note have you tried Flux for a quote? There is an owner on here that works for them, I’m sure he could help if Footman James aren’t interested in your business.

E2A

Here he is - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/member.php?44601-jimjam92

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

No problem, you could either print the page or screenshot it and ping it over. As a side note have you tried Flux for a quote? There is a new owner on here that works for them, I’m sure he could help if Footman James aren’t interested in your business.

footman have increased there prices they quoted my £205 after a bit of haggling got it for £189 would be £40 quid less if i ditched the drive to work option ,but i may need that ,

churchill quoted me £178 will all the options curtosy car, legal,windscreen protected no claims and drive any where.

footman have increased there prices they quoted my £205 after a bit of haggling got it for £189 would be £40 quid less if i ditched the drive to work option ,but i may need that ,

churchill quoted me £178 will all the options curtosy car, legal,windscreen protected no claims and drive any where.

I have edited my post above with the members contact details. It might be worth your while contacting him via PM to see if he can help with better cover. I tried Sky for my policy and they clearly weren’t interested in the business due to the quote I received. Flux however went above and beyond.

There's a note on mine that says - This page entitles 'R3DG3CKO ROB (9437)' to any discounts available exclusively to members of the mkiv Supra Owners Club. This page is valid until 16-04-18.

Why the expiry date?

I magine it is so that people who's memberships have expired, can't use the screenshot to claim discounts.

Anyway, this isn't a proper club. It hasn't been, since it went downhill...!!

H.

I magine it is so that people who's memberships have expired, can't use the screenshot to claim discounts.

Anyway, this isn't a proper club. It hasn't been, since it went downhill...!!

H.

It's an older code sir, but it checks out.

I have edited my post above with the members contact details. It might be worth your while contacting him via PM to see if he can help with better cover. I tried Sky for my policy and they clearly weren’t interested in the business due to the quote I received. Flux however went above and beyond.

thanks frank

I find them a joke

They told me they don't insure the Toyota Supra when I gave them a call. I might call them again in a month time to see what bullsh** comes out of there mouth this time round for a laugh

Yea they wont do my na-t conversion either unless I have a MSA license.