The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash plastics - pre facelift

Mk4Gaz

I've get the stereo/heating controls panel somewhere. Hole for DIN sized stereo had been slightly enlarged so I got a new panel when I went back to double din size. Not sure on condition or clips but can look later.

Also got auto gear surround, I think it's missing a clip or 2 and might have a few scratches.

Let me know and I'll dig them out and take pics tonight if interested.

Mark, if Gaz doesn't want them let me know please, as I'm after a knackered dash panel for a friend (ex Supra owner), as he's looking into doing refurbished dash panels like he already does for a BMW forum :)

Anyone seeking replacement dash panels or indeed any JDM Supra parts should put a saved search on ebay.com; the parts won't list if you search via ebay.uk. Increasingly breakers there are listing JDM Supra parts that are of no use to the domestic market and there are already a fair number of dash panels listed and even one entire dash for $1k. I have used surface shipping vehicle importers who will bring in larger pieces at a reasonable rate and if they can fit the parts inside cars being transported, often they will bypass any VAT and Duty liability.

• 2 weeks later...
Is this due to previous Ribbing Gaz :D

My skin is far too thick for that dude 😂😂

Buuuut, I have been planning something for a while, and now the colder weather should finally be starting to move on, and my car is back on the road, I'll be able to start 😉

My skin is far too thick for that dude

Buuuut, I have been planning something for a while, and now the colder weather should finally be starting to move on, and my car is back on the road, I'll be able to start

/QUOTE]

Say's about thick skin, needs warmer weather to work on the interior of a car... ironic :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.