The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various Parts, open to offers to get gone!

Dave Carroll

Hi Guys, bunch of parts leftover from my big single build. Moving house again soon and sick of carting this stuff around the country to sit on another shelf.

So open to offers on all this provided you can collect from the Cheshire area!

HKS turbo timer loom: £5

Aftermarket fuel pressure regulator: £30

Stock fuel pump hanger with 250lph walbro pump: £30

Charcoal Canister: £10

Brake line covers: £5

Various intercooler pipes and rad pipe: £10

New HKB steering wheel boss: £5

J Spec fuel rail with injectors: £50

Stock clutch and pressure plate, plate was slipping but the clutch has some meat left: £50

Blitz bov: £30

Apexi intake: £30

Random intake parts: £make an offer!

J spec turbos with log manifold and blitz downpipe. All ran perfect before removal but looking at the fins the turbos would be a good donor set for hybrid upgrade: £350

If they dont go in the next 3 or 4 weeks some of this will probably end up in the bin,so make me an offer, can only say no!

All of it worked fine before removal, will be cleaned for whoever takes it of course!

Cheers

Daveimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

How old is the Walbro and take it that its a genuine, would you be interested in posting the intercooler pipes?
Not sure on age, it was in the car when I bought it, worked absolutely fine. Only reason it was replaced was because I am building towards big power.

I would rather not post the IC pipes to be honest, as postage will probably be more than the cost of the parts but if you are happy to pay postage I can check how much it will come to!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.