The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Borg Warner EFR8374 turbo kit

P_Bazz

For sale a Borg Warner EFR8374 turbo kit with the manifold, downpipe, fittings etc.

These were the same turbokits as used on the Whifbitz Time Attack cars and this one is a full spec model:

- Polished compressor housing

- Billet compressor wheel

- Split twin scroll stainless steel turbine housing

- Gamma Titanium Turbine wheel

- Water cooled core

- Zircotec coating on all the hotside parts

- IWG75 Turbosmart Wastegate actuator

- Boost solenoid on the compressor housing

- Built in blow off valve

- 4mm 304 stainless steel manifold

- 3" downpipe

Fully plug and play, just connect some plumbing and you're good to go. It's been sitting around for a couple of years for a future project but I need to free up some space and money for my current project so this needs to go. Obviously some markings from old heatwrap/turbo blanket and when it was mounted on the car but it's in pristine condition, the factory paint markings are all still there as well. It has run for a couple of weeks before the car got rear ended in a traffic jam in November 2014 (iirc) and was broken for parts. I'll let the pictures do the talking:

attachment.php?attachmentid=225727&stc=1&d=1519419753

attachment.php?attachmentid=225728&stc=1&d=1519419753

attachment.php?attachmentid=225729&stc=1&d=1519419753

These kits are now 5200+ GBP new from Whifbitz without the polished housing or Turbosmart actuator, considering it's missing some pieces and it being a bit older I'm looking for 3500 GBP.

For any additional info, pictures or offers send me a PM!

What car/engine did you remove it from and what parts are missing?

You will need some oil and water lines (the fittings for the turbo are still here), an intake pipe and an air filter to make it complete again. The car was a grey UK spec owned by a guy named Thomas. Non VVTi GTE engine. I tried searching for the breaking thread but couldn't find it. Was definitely a member on here though. I believe the shell ended up at Extreme Performance (Keron).

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.