The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZ Air-Conditioning Delete Bracket Kit

Mugello

Permission for this thread has been granted.

Item:- 2JZ Air Conditioning Delete Bracket Kit.

Condition/Mileage:- Brand New.

Price:- £35.50 + 2.00 Postage for forum members. (I am able to offer a small discount should the group buy gather enough interest).

Postage:- Royal Mail Second Class.

Please state you interest/reply here or via PM.

2JZ Air Conditioning Delete Bracket Kit

As many 2JZ owners will know, the air conditioning compressor also serves as a support for your power steering pump. Over the years many individuals and companies have attempted to delete the air conditioning compressor whilst supporting the power steering pump – Some better than others. Some individuals and companies also leave the air conditioning compressor in place and just disconnect the lines/rad etc.

However, with this custom made bracket, 2JZ owners will be able to completely remove their air conditioning compressor while fully supporting the power steering pump, with piece of mind over fitment and robustness.

The bracket itself is made from high quality, thick steel with an aluminum spacer. Supplied with three high tensile strength black bolts this is the ultimate kit. (The bracket is supplied in a raw steel finish ideal for painting). This kit replaces the tired, aged factory bolts.

This bracket can be used in any application where you need to remove the AC compressor from the 2JZ engine. Installing this bracket will save considerable weight whilst keeping your engine bay clutter free.

Included In This Kit

1x New custom made steel bracket (Raw Finish Ideal For Painting/Polishing Yourself)

2x New long high tensile strength bolts (Black)

1x New short high tensile strength bolt (Black)

1x New aluminium spacer.

Please Note

When deleting the air conditioning, you will need to buy a shorter auxiliary belt – Shorter auxiliary belt NOT INCLUDED.

This is the best value kit on the market today. I have a limited number of kits in stock, please allow 5 working days for dispatch and delivery of in stock items.

Should this kit prove popular, kits will be made to order. Please allow a little more time for this.

attachment.php?attachmentid=232075&stc=1&d=1558638893

*the above image shows a polished bracket - polishing by others.

attachment.php?attachmentid=225642&stc=1&d=1519068676

Many thanks,

Moo.

12.PNG

Bracket.jpg

Edited by Mugello (see edit history)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm intrigued, do a lot of owners do this? I admit I've thought about it, because the system has become weak over the years and re-freshing it seems like a lot of work for little gain.
Not sure what you mean! The manual gte have the damper and autos don't.

My tensioner broke and my damper didn't damper so have been replaced. But am also running this delete kit.

J

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2020 at 10:59 AM, Nathanj1142 said:

Do you still have any available?

On 12/23/2020 at 8:39 AM, Peter P said:

Hi,

Also interested if you still have any of these available buddy?

Cheers.

Pete 

I have PM'd you both.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to hijack if you don't mind admin.

Anyone deleting their a/c set up, I am looking to possible re install so I will buy your compressor and a/c line. Please message me if any one selling this stuff.  Such a shame I threw mine away years back

17 hours ago, ray007 said:

Sorry to hijack if you don't mind admin.

Anyone deleting their a/c set up, I am looking to possible re install so I will buy your compressor and a/c line. Please message me if any one selling this stuff.  Such a shame I threw mine away years back

I did the same and am looking to do the same 

if anyone has a second lot after helping ray out…

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.