The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Skoda Superb Elegance 2.0 Tdi DSG

GazDoran

Hi guys,

Needed 7 seats, so i've just bought a Skoda Kodiaq and my much loved, fantastic Superb has to go.

Private plate will be removed before sale.

Car is a 2012 with 65k Miles, Full Skoda Service history (last serviced in December). MOT expires 5th March, but I will get this done for buyer, I will also be putting 4 new tyres (Eagle F1 or equivalent) on before then.

Car is in excellent condition. 19" Axe alloys have some kerbing, but otherwise the car is absolutely mint.

Black magic paint, fully loaded being the Elegance spec, so has;

Full Black Leather interior

Heated electric front seats with memory function

Dual Zone Climate Control

Electric heated mirrors & Electric Windows

CD, DVD, MP3, Bluetooth, SD Card Slot and Even a 20Gb HDD to store your own music on

Sat Nav

Front and Rear Parking Sensors

Park Assist (Car will actually Park itself)

Cruise Control

Umbrella in the rear door (its practically a Rolls Royce [GRIN][/GRIN])

Voice Control

Xenon Headlights with cornering

The list goes on and on...lot's of clever little features!!

Mods;

Lowered 45mm on H&R springs - Original great condition springs inc in sale if new owner wants to put back to standard ride height

SuperSkoda DTM front splitter

Bottom Eyelids to give a meaner look

Axe 19" Alloys (some kerbing)

Calipers painted blue and Skoda logo added

Side lights and DRL's upgraded to LED's

Interior lights upgraded to LED's

Engine and DSG box mapped by Clever mapping. Car at 190Bhp and 330lbft - DSG box mapped for faster shifts and better manual control

Car returns an easy 45mpg in daily driving and over 50mpg on a run. Best I achieved was 63mpg and over 600miles on a tank! Despite this, the car is not slow. It's plenty nippy to surprise a lot of other vehicles!!

Monster amounts of leg room, comfortably the best in its class, my wife can sit in both the front and back of the car with her legs outstretched. I'm 6'5" and even i fit in the back, behind my driving position with loads of leg room left. The only car i have ever been able to do that in!

Huge boot, more than you will ever need.

Can include a rubber boot mat and dog guard if the buyer wants these.

Think I've mentioned most of the important points, there is loads I won't have mentioned, but any questions feel free to ask.

Fantastic one off example of a great, well cherished car. I wouldn't have been letting this thing go if I didn't need 7 seats.

I'm looking for £9k, but happy to listen to reasonable offers. I'm located in NW England (the real North West - Cumbria ;) )

Will add more pics when i've given it a good clean if anyone is interested...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Lovely car I have Octavia VRS DSG diesel 64plate did you have to remove dpf to map it or not? -

Nope. Can be mapped quite easily to 200bhp+ with the dpf still in place. The DPF never caused me any issues so I seen no reason to remove it.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.