10. Ian_Ian

11. CorruptSapphire

12. Soopra

13. Walkerstrider

14. Hitbox Junkie

15. TheTurtleshead

16. MRX

17. mikewoods

Sorry for the huge delay guys, I have had allot on my plate and had no choice but to put this on the back burner due to personal reasons, but will have more details tomorrow, me and Luke are meeting up to finalise some information, and contact the hotels in question. So stand by if your still interested :)

Blimey, this brings back memories of the southern gumballs I was organising fifteen years ago. I hope it's a really successful event. :)

Thanks buddy

No issues with the dates being in the school holidays ? regards traffic

unfortunately its going to be busy no matter when we chose as the good weather often overlapse with the school summer holidays. We will have more confirmed in the next couple of days with finalised information.

• 2 weeks later...

We've called the hotels and they are available but I think we need to get in quick since it's wedding season. Good thing is, the hotel seemed happy to shut off the garage for the Supra's. :)

Jake has the costs written down at the moment but he's got some stuff going on at the moment so we'll get an update on shortly. :)

Right guys I will start by apologising for the lack of updates on this but I have had alot going on in my personal life recently so this really has been pushed to the back of my mind, but enough of the excuses this is the update as it stands, but we are in the process of trying to reduce the price but this will require commitment from 15 plus rooms and is still not set in stone.

The total price currently sits at £330

For this price we will get,

-1x Standard Double room at the Park Hotel 18th August

-Breakfast at the Park Hotel

-Access to the Park hotel garage- I'm working on exclusive access (leave that with me)

-1x Standard Double at The Alverton Hotel 19th August

-Dinner at The Alverton Hotel for the value of £30 pp, anything above will need to be paid on the day

-Breakfast at the Alverton Hotel

-Car stickers for the trip

-GPS Route files to be used on Sat navs

The price can be dropped by an additional £40 if we wish to not have dinner at The Alverton hotel, BUT I would highly consider us going for the option we have been offered, as dinning on a Sunday evening in Truro is almost impossible, as me and Luke discovered last year when having a take-away on a bench :taped:. The hotel comes highly recommended, and they had a great bar that would do us nicely after dinner.

Input on the dinner vs no dinner option welcomed but we need to decided as a group and fairly quickly.

I will be sending an email to all members who have listed their interest in the next week if they have not responded to this thread.

Thanks everyone and hope you can all make it.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

Is it members/supras only? Mentioned it to my mate who has a rx7. Said he’d like to hope along

I would happily have some other cars along :) especially to make numbers up, because if we mess the hotel around by beating them down on a big number and we get lots tht wont comit then it will look bad on us and id like to keep a good reputation with them.

I'm going to set a dead line in the next week with paymnt details but first goign to contact a mod incase we can run this through the club shop rather that my credit card :D