The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2018 - Club Stand - Booking Deadline is Now Tuesday 10th of April

CorruptSapphire

4 Days to Go. Here is what I know

By now you all should have had your emails come through with your tickets, car pass & any other vouchers that you may need (brochure, clothing, track times etc) if you have not had any of these or the ones that you have had are incorrect please contact Japfest immediately as it is something that I am not going to be able to sort out.

So the club map has been released, the link is below. Looks like we got a nice spot

Club Map

The following has been taken directly from correspondence taken Japfest

ENTRY INFORMATION

CLUB ENTRY: 07:00 THE ENTRY TIME IS AN HOUR LATER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS.

IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY YOU WILL NOT GAIN ENTRY BEFORE 07:00 PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THIS TIME. YOUR CAR MUST BE PARKED ON YOUR STAND BY 09:30

PUBLIC ENTRY: 10:00

SHOW OPENING TIMES: 10:00 – 17:30

There is now a timetable for the parade arena that has been uploaded & can be viewed by clicking Here. We have been asked to provide 5 cars for the parade lap, this is something that we will decide on the day.

Any problems drop me a pm & I will do my best to help resolve it

Thanks

Dom

Booking Is Now Closed

UPDATE & EXCITING NEWS

I have been in touch with the Senior Event Coordinator, who are really happy to help us celebrate the anniversary. Here is what they have to say

Hi Domonic,

Thanks for your call today.

I am emailing to confirm that we would love to do an anniversary display with your club for Japfest Silverstone 2018.

To confirm we will be placing your club within the anniversary displays at the event. We will also post you your window stickers for your club in advance which can be used at the event for each car attending.

Lastly we would love to have a profile on your club on our website which would include a picture of your club (if possible) and a short overview on your club.

Please feel free to send over your picture and overview as soon as you are able to so we can put that on the website.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Ok so this is great we will get a nice spot in the anniversary display, window stickers (not sure what they are going to look like yet?, will try & get proofs from them closer to the time)

I need a moderator or club spokesperson to get in touch with to confirm the last bit that they are asking from us.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Japfest 2018

Sunday 6th May

Silverstone Circuit

Hey guys

As Berg is not able to attend Japfest this year, I will be organising it. Hopefully I will be able to live up to the superb job that Berg has done for the past two years. Japfest have emailed us the club password for members to start booking tickets.

The tickets are now on sale & I know that some of you have already been asking about the club being represented again this year. If we get a decent amount of people attending we stand the chance of a good spot!

Booking system is the same as last year. With the addition of an additional option of either a T-Shirt or Hoodie (cost detailed below)

Price is per person and not per car

T-Shirt Option - The price is £25 per person and that will include a club stand pass (+ a free magazine/show guide & T-shirt)

or

Hoodie Option - The price is £33 per person and that will include a club stand pass (+ a free magazine/show guide & Hoodie)

Ordering process has changed and each individual is responsible for ordering their own ticket from the Japfest site using a unique code to gain a club pass

HOW TO ORDER

Japfest have issued us with a unique password that will need entering in order to receive a club stand pass with your entry ticket/s

When you are ready to order you will need to PM me for the club code (we cannot publish it here)

- order using this linkhttps://kelseypublishing.flameconcepts.systems/group if this doesn't work go to the Japfest home page http://www.japfest.co.uk

- Select Mkiv Supra Owners Club from the drop down menu

- Enter the club password in the next box

- Select the tickets / options that you want (weekend/track time etc etc)

-MAKE SURE THAT YOU ADD CLUB PASS TOO

attachment.php?attachmentid=216353&d=1483373543

Club booking deadline: 12:00 Noon Monday 2nd April 2018

I'd recommend not leaving it too late to book, Japfest can change the deadline without notification, its happened before

All club info can be found HERE

Add your names to the list to show your interest by copying and pasting the most up to date list

Also once members have paid, state it in here and the list can be updated so we know exactly how many are coming

I will keep this post updated with details on the event & the second post confirming interest & confirmation.

Many Thanks

CorruptSapphire

Edited by CorruptSapphire
Update from Japfest (see edit history)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid

1. CorruptSapphire

2. Coza

3. Dutchman

4. Crossy

5. K's supe

6. jcbt & Chris Bailey

7. Mk4Gaz

8. Andrew K

9. Delboy52

10. jimjam92

11. Mr2kyle

12. X13mgr

13. drew007

14. supra2jge

15. lewis hill

16. Walkerstrider

17. bluesonic94

18. Milo500

19. harryww89

20. mattdavies

21. mplavery

22. jimmy_supra

23. LUD

24. MattL2708

25. Girth45

26. Conrad

27. Kamasupra

Interested

1. CorruptSapphire - Track Parade

2. Crossy - Track Parade

3. Walkerstrider

4. Supra-Love - Track Parade

5. Jimjam92 - Track Parade

6. Supra2jze - Track Parade

7. Dutchman - Track Parade

8. Auzzam

9. Milo500

10. HarleyFDMD

11. Girth45

12. JasonR24 - Track Parade

13. jcbt - Track Parade

14. eddie-s - Track Parade

15. mattdavies

16. K's Supe - Track Parade

17. Delboy52 - Track Parade

18. fastcar

19. X13mgr - Track Parade

20. harryww89

21. Axl

22. mplavery - Track Parade

23. steve spedd

24. Coza - Track Parade

25. Andrew K - Track Parade

26. jimmy_supra

27. Mr2kyle - Track Parade

28. Rg500

29. tkddav3

30. bluesonic94

Edited by CorruptSapphire (see edit history)

From what I can understand it is a dedicated area for cars that have a significant anniversary

And yes, it would be great if we can make the same if not more than last year :D

/QUOTE]

Great work mate, and well done for stepping in and taking this on :thumbs:

Great work mate, and well done for stepping in and taking this on :thumbs:

Cheers Burna, appreciated especially as this is the first thing I have organised for the club.

Interested

I'm up for this - do you think they will let us all do a lap/convoy of the track?!!

Eddie-S, I did have this conversation with them but is something that we would have to pay for, as it eats into the track time. Which I can understand.

That being said if we as a collective all agreed that we would be happy to pay the cost I can enquire.