The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Banzai Rally, the official road to Japfest Silverstone. 3rd-6th May 2018

Dave_Batch

Very pleased to finally be able to spread the word about this as its been a long time in the making!

Banzai Rally is the Official route to the greatest Japanese Motor Show on earth Japfest via some of the British Isles most formidable and demanding roads.

Banzai Rally is a celebration of all things automotive from the Land of the Rising Sun - from JDM heyday classics like super-tuned Supras and Skylines to oddball kei cars like the Autozam AZ-1. Banzai Rally welcomes anything Japanese!

Working with Japfest we have been able to create a 4 day rally round the best driving and scenic roads Wales has to offer, staying at some of the best hotels available and finishing at Silverstone for Japfest.

Working in partnership with various other sponsors we can insure tho is going to be a rally that definitely should not be missed!!!

The price is £335pp based on 2 people per car minimum, this covers all the luxury hotels, a whole load of extras including entry to japfest, the car on the banzai rally stand, track time a swag bag full of awesome extras and lots more!

Head over to http://www.banzairally.com for all the info and we can kick off Japfest in style!

Any questions feel free to message me or ask via the website and hope to see you guys there!

Dave.

5832c5_85db5731d52740ff9acf005467ef8ec4_mv2_d_3508_2480_s_4_2.png

• 3 months later...

Although it didn't seem to gather much interest on here, I thought Id let you guys know we are having our Saturday night end party at the cock hotel, stony Stratford.

There will be a raffle, prises to be won and a generally good night to be had! If i don't see you there then keep an eye out for the Banzai Rally stand at Japfest!

Although it didn't seem to gather much interest on here, I thought Id let you guys know we are having our Saturday night end party at the cock hotel, stony Stratford.

There will be a raffle, prises to be won and a generally good night to be had! If i don't see you there then keep an eye out for the Banzai Rally stand at Japfest!