The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2018 - Caen / Le Mans 17th to 20th May 2018

Burna

Just got back to my mum and dad's. Driving back home tomorrow as bloody knackered! Fantastic dragonball as always. Really enjoyed the routes and the great company. Sorry for not hanging around too long at the petrol station, but we pulled in and nobody was there despite having a comfort break and getting some more water. Big thanks to Burna for organising and for Branners for leading the convoys. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon at the next event. [emoji3][emoji106]

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back!

Honestly, there are no words to describe how good that was. I feel privileged to have been apart of this years dragonball and to have met so many brilliant people. I look forward to seeing you all again as this was a lot of fun!

Thanks to the organisers, you’re all amazing and thanks to everyone who attended as you guys were amazing too. Me and Kerry really appreciate being made to feel welcome.

Roll on Dragonball 2019!

Edited by JasonR24 (see edit history)

My god I’m knackered! Stopped on the M40 for some grub and still have 2hrs left to go [emoji31]

This was probably the best DBs ive been on, the rds were epic with awesome scenery. Nice small group to chat with, cheers all. Special thanks to Burna and Branners. hope it’s not too long before Burna can sit down again

Got back at 00.04, after losing an hour on the M6 after witnessing a terrible accident with a motorbike and an Audi Q3.

Shame, as it spoiled what had been one of my best weekends for such a long time. As usual, great people, stunning cars and Caen was superb. Thanks to Burna and Branners and great to see you both. Caught up with some old faces and met some new ones.

I must apologise to JasonR24 for Mrs H drawing on your windscreen, we may have had quite a bit to drink on Saturday.

H.

Got back at 00.04, after losing an hour on the M6 after witnessing a terrible accident with a motorbike and an Audi Q3.

Shame, as it spoiled what had been one of my best weekends for such a long time. As usual, great people, stunning cars and Caen was superb. Thanks to Burna and Branners and great to see you both. Caught up with some old faces and met some new ones.

I must apologise to JasonR24 for Mrs H drawing on your windscreen, we may have had quite a bit to drink on Saturday.

H.

No apology needed mate. Gave me a great image of your oddly shaped package.

Also Mrs H seemed like she’d kick my arse :D

On a serious note. It was great to meet you both, hopefully see you again in the future.

Epic Dragonball with legendary people. As Christian said, one of, if not the, best ones to date. Some great roads, monster miles, awesome scenery, great memories and the best group of people to do it with. Many thanks to Burna, Bunra and Branners for making this happen. This event is still the highlight of my year - long may it be so.

Sorting pics now particularly the large group pic so will start posting those up in a separate thread very soon - work can wait!

I'm going to 7 day ban the next person that says it was the best yet.

I think ian would agree with you on that one too. There has been no living with grumpy for the last few days and then you all say it was the best ever... It's not helping

:p. Glad you all had a good time. We will be there next time

There was a reason it 'was the best one yet' :D

Massive thanks to Burna for the organisation everything ran like clock work, really enjoyed this year and looking forward to DB19 antics.

Another amazing Dragonball despite not making it in my Supra...only spent 160 bucks on fuel an all :D

Massive thanks to The Third Earl himself for organising such an amazing trip as well as everyone else that was involved. Great company, great roads and great banter. I’ll be along in a faster car next year!

No apology needed mate. Gave me a great image of your oddly shaped package.

Also Mrs H seemed like she’d kick my arse :D

On a serious note. It was great to meet you both, hopefully see you again in the future.

Cheers Jason. Nice to meet you guys too, but wanted to spend a bit more time chatting. We were either rushing around or bladdered. Oddly the picture was to scale though.

Epic Dragonball with legendary people. As Christian said, one of, if not the, best ones to date. Some great roads, monster miles, awesome scenery, great memories and the best group of people to do it with. Many thanks to Burna, Bunra and Branners for making this happen. This event is still the highlight of my year - long may it be so.

Sorting pics now particularly the large group pic so will start posting those up in a separate thread very soon - work can wait!

Did you get any pics of your fuel range? Please don't ever do that again Mr G.

"It was the best DB18 I have been on", there I said it. I probably won't be on for another 7 days and it makes me look rebelious...!!

Another amazing Dragonball despite not making it in my Supra...only spent 160 bucks on fuel an all :D

Massive thanks to The Third Earl himself for organising such an amazing trip as well as everyone else that was involved. Great company, great roads and great banter. I’ll be along in a faster car next year!

Nice to meet you Style. You defo seem taller when you post on here....:sly::D

H.

Well that was the best one to date for me not only did I meet the French police up close and personal for doing slightly over the speed limit ;) but I also took havard on an off road adventure :( but it was a great weekend with great roads and fantastic people

Many thanks to Branners and Burna for organising another top dragonball and thanks to Darren the captain of the ferry wankers :D to the rest of you dragonballers you’re all legends :thumbs:

Pic on FB showing the range!

I don't do FB. I think I know what 9 miles looks like, in fairness. Just glad I didn't have to push you down the road..!!

- - - Updated - - -

Likewise mate, you’re much easier to understand when you post on here as well :D

:blink::D