The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Cat B breaker

chazuk

Estimated retail value is £1000, I wonder what gearbox it has? Doesn't say in the description unless the gearbox has been removed.

*Edit, it's a manual as it has the clutch reservoir on the bulkhead*

Being a cat B you can't take it away without a license parts have to be removed in situ, also who's to say the gearbox casing isn't cracked or knackered

Estimated retail value is £1000, I wonder what gearbox it has? Doesn't say in the description unless the gearbox has been removed.

*Edit, it's a manual as it has the clutch reservoir on the bulkhead*

Wonder if the gearbox would have taken a lot of damage? Nothing else on the car looks salvageable apart from the rear lights

Being a cat B you can't take it away without a license parts have to be removed in situ, also who's to say the gearbox casing isn't cracked or knackered

There's not, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is damaged because of the extent of the overall damage to the vehicle. But there's odds and sods that you could sell. The facelift rear lights still look intact, also maybe some interior parts etc. Maybe even the rear brake setup is sellable. Not sure on the extent of the damage to the O/S/F brake disc though. It could be worth the money "if" it doesn't get overpriced. I'd say £800-£1000 is fair.

There's not, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is damaged because of the extent of the overall damage to the vehicle. But there's odds and sods that you could sell. The facelift rear lights still look intact, also maybe some interior parts etc. It could be worth the money "if" it doesn't get overpriced. I'd say £800-£1000 is fair.

Yea that's true, it's obviously taken a long time to come to a insurance agreement the date on the windscreen rtc accident at 10/6/16 went to copart on 28-11-16

Looks like its been parked outside for the duration with limited glass so I wouldn't assume any of the interior is salvageable. Anyone bidding has to be gambling either the diff or gearbox is salvageable. If they are it'd be easy money but seeing there is no transmission mentioned in the auction ad that may well already have been removed.

Looks like its been parked outside for the duration with limited glass so I wouldn't assume any of the interior is salvageable. Anyone bidding has to be gambling either the diff or gearbox is salvageable. If they are it'd be easy money but seeing there is no transmission mentioned in the auction ad that may well already have been removed.

More than likely copart are the worst some of the reviews are shocking from parts missing from the photos, even people buying back their own cars have had more damage and missing parts than the car went in withhttps://uk.trustpilot.com/review/copart.co.uk considering it's been parked up so long and those pictures are probably taken the day it arrived

• 1 year later...