The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Emanage ultimate tuners in Scotland...

sunny

Hi,

Wondering if anyone knows of a decent tuner/mapper in scotland, preferably in/around Glasgow that can map an emanage ultimate for my NA-T project. I have heard Barry at BJF performance in drumchapel has worked on emanage units but just wondering if there are anymore that forum members recommend/know of?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I know this might be a little late but ra motorsport might be worth a shot.....where I take the mr2 turbo and will be taking the supra once it's ready....just outside of Perth

yea, i just had the car mapped by Russ at RA last friday. Very knowledgeable and friendly guy and made decent numbers too for a NA-T.

What numbers did it make mate.. what else you done to it

Made 367whp and 344 lb/ft. But maxed out injectors after 6k so had to rev limit it till i get bigger injectors. Its running stock 330s currently. Attached my dyno sheet below :D

Out of the two runs from the dyno sheet, the car is using the map from run 5 which made 363 whp and 339 lb/ft

sunny_supra_dyno.jpg

Edited by sunny (see edit history)