The mkiv Supra Owners Club

December meet

Radio

Copy from the last meeting. As per mr bones suggestion do biff will pick it up.

Nice evening in a nice venue but the food was poor and the staff pretty unwelcoming. To be fair it had all the signs of poor food by having an extensive menu and few customers. This means lots of the dishes have to come from the freezer. The Angus burgers were on par with worse ones to date in a pub near Preston about 3 years ago that Dan booked. Why do pubs try to make their deep fryer oil last for a millennium. The chips tasted of old fat. Anyway we have to try different places. Great to see so many supras on a cold frosty night. Last time out for many tucked up for winter. Christmas meeting we need so good wings and steaks. Perhaps biff wouldn’t mind us trying his new miller and carter? And it may mean he can be there even if he can’t fully relax? I’ll wait for a response from him and then we can move forward or pick somewhere else. Suggestion for the date please. Or any other suggestions. Hope everyone got home ok after the sliding down the Cheshire lanes especially rob who was under the front of his car refitting a loose intercooler pipe. His face said it all. And his language better even when we offered to take Leanne home with us. “Take her” .....romance!!

Sorry couldn't make it to the meet, I was going to come up but work called so couldn't make it! I'll see what I can do but obviously Christmas is around the corner and we're filling up quickly with bookings! I'd recommend the 12th, could try the 19th but it's going to be like a Saturday everyday up until new year from around the 19th onwards! Sooner we get it booked the better! Just to add, did anyone come from Radcliffe/little lever area to the meet? Only I saw an all white supra with a black spoiler pulling out of texaco in little lever around 7!?

Hi biff. Sorry you couldn’t make it but apart from the brilliant company the food was poor so nowt lost. Would you do a preliminary booking for the 12th at your place. I’ll start a list. Book us in for 16. At 8.00. Cheers ray. Ps. The white supra will have been rob and Leanne (walker). They live that way.

List

Radio

Oh well never mind hopefully you'll like the food at my place! Right I've had a chat with my manager and I've put us down for 18 (max) at 8pm on the Tuesday 12th Dec, I've told him that I'd update him on the numbers so all I need now is confirmations of up to 18! The sooner I know the numbers the better! cheers!

Bugger I cancelled a farmers Christmas meeting as the food there is usually poor. Better cancel it biff. So you have time to re book with other customers. Sorry mate. Would have loved to come. I’ll see if I can get my farmers place back. It’s already paid for. Have a great Christmas everyone. Stay safe.