The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big UK Spec Single Turbo, Fully Built Engine, 6spd Manual 800fwhp - Full History 3 Ow

Sheefa

Evening

I have decided to put my beloved 1995 UK Spec Big Single Turbo Manual up for sale. It was displayed at the NEC Classic Car Show in 2016 and has covered less than 500 miles in a year. Reason for sale is I'm bored, have a second child on the way and want to use the capital to make money via other means. If the car doesn't sell for the asking price I will keep it as simple as that.

I have owned the car for over a 2 years having purchased it off a previous member whom had owned it for 16 years. He bought it from a Toyota Dealership complete with all paperwork which I have retained. It has had 3 owners from new. It is a UK spec car (not a grey import) and these are becoming extremely rare to find, especially in this stunning condition. It has without a doubt been garaged for 18 years of its life so surface rust is minimal and there are NO structural defects etc. It is estimated that there are fewer than 150 UK Specification Supra's that we know of on the road today. This car is finished in the original 199 Alpine Silver.

The car has covered just over 93,000 miles and is in fantastic condition throughout. It has never been involved in an accident or stolen and has had a clean HPI history since it's manufacture. The panels are perfectly aligned and there are no signs of any repair work. Please message me for reg details to undertake HPI check.

The interior is flawless with perfect dash panels, leather seats, polished bezels and immaculate carpet and headlining. It is of a showroom standard. Equally the exterior is in lovely condition and is OEM apart from the CCW wheels (cost over £3k) and bespoke front and facelift rear lights. I would personally rate the paintwork at 9/10. I recently had the front drivers' wing sprayed by PL Carbodies in Warwick at a cost of £385 due to some moderate stone chipping and the paintwork matching is spot on. There are a couple of small stone chips which have been touched up but to a very good standard and for a 22 year old vehicle the paintwork is glossy and near pristine. There is a small blemish on the roof which can probably be machine polished out but I am happy to have rectified before any closing sale.

The car has been meticulously modified and maintained over the last few years by Littlenum (PerformanceHart) and Supra Racing Developments (SRD) and over the last 24 months I have personally spent in excess of £ 18,000 upgrading the older single turbo setup and accompanying modifications to the latest and best modern technology including a full new turbo system, twin pumps and 1100cc injector fueling, full Syvecs engine management, OS Giken racing differential, New fuel system, remapping etc. The bill in July 2016 alone for parts and labour from SRD totalled over £12k. Nothing but the best parts have been used here and all of the major components are brand new and have covered less than 3,000 miles.

Underneath the chassis is clean, the control arms and bushes are in great condition and there are no corroded areas. The car has been kept in a garage for the last 18 years of her life and is very much a warm weather vehicle only. This is an extremely clean and well cared for UK Specification Supra.

This car is putting down some serious power and at high boost runs 690rwhp on pump fuel and over 750rwhp on a 50% ethanol mix meaning well over 800 engine power. The car has devastating power but equally is extremely reliable and also refined when you want it to be having switchable mapping modes via the Toucan controlled by Syvecs ECU and the comfort of new fully adjustable HKS HyperMax IV Suspension. Most of the time I run the car on medium boost setting so around 600rwhp which is more than enough.

As well as all of the receipts for work undertaken during my ownership I have a folder full of receipts from over the last 10 years including the CCW Wheel invoice, new coil packs, gearbox seals, front and rear crank seals etc etc.

Full specification of the vehicle is as follows but please do drop me a message or pick up the phone to talk through the extensive changes, all of which have been completed to the highest of standard with no expense spared.

Forged Engine

Fully Built and balanced engine & Head with less than 16k miles and compression tested by Lee P at SRD when I bought her in October 2015 (189 across all cylinders with cylinder 5 at 183 so all well within tolerance). Then in September 2017 Greg @ ProTuner did a compression test and all was near perfect again. Pic enclosed. This engine is spot on and extremely strong.

HKS (Carrillo) rods

Oversize CP Piston and Ring Set (3.1 litres)

New crank (sub 7,000 miles)

SRD Stage 2 Cams 269

Ferrea Ti retainers

Polished Q45 throttle body

SRD Greddy style intake manifold

Polished cam covers

Engine Components

New Fluidampr crank pulley sub 1k miles

SRD/Powerhouse Racing Polished Alloy pulleys

Gates Racing Kevlar Cam belt

New Toyota Timing Pulley

New Toyota Belt Idler

PHR Idler Pulley

Modifed oil pump.

Turbo System

Precision Turbo Billet CEA Gen 2 6466 900HP Turbocharger

Powerhouse Racing Stage 3 HKS ceramic coated manifold

SRD turbo oil line kit

DEI T4 Titanium Turbo Blanket

DEI Titanium Heat wrapped PHR 4” ceramic coated downpipe/midpipe

Dual HKS BOV’s

Fuel System

ASNU 1100cc Fuel injectors

Custom Teflon Fuel lines

Twin Walbro 485 pumps (one brand new sub 300 miles)

Powerhouse Racing Fuel Rail

Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

Exhaust

Veilside 4" Pearldrop Titanium 3.5" Exhaust (with optional bung) modified to be 3.5" all the way

4" Downpipe and 4" Midpipe

Double Decat Pipes

Cooling

GReddy 4row Front Mounted Intercooler

10 row power steering cooler

16 row Oil Cooler

New Rear diff cooler

Custom Airbox

PWR Polished Aluminium Radiator with twin electric fans (ECU Controlled)

Electronics and control

Syvecs S6 ECU (Tuned by SRD)

Syvecs Toucan Controller

Syvecs Innovate Motorsports Wideband (ECU Connected)

Syvecs Oil Temp sensor (ECU monitored)

New Fuel flex Sensor & Ethanol

Syvecs Fuel pressure sensor (ECU monitored)

New Coil packs

Syvecs Enhanced Knock sensors (ECU monitored)

Syvecs Oil pressure probe (ECU monitored)

Boost control valve (ECU controlled and monitored)

Battery relocation to boot with full wiring

Laser Line Cat 1 Thatcham approved Car alarm

Transmission

Stock Getrag V160 6 speed Manual

New OS Gilken LSD Large Case Differential and new seals

RPS Streetmax Clutch and OEM Dual Mass Flywheel

AP Engineering Shifter Bushing Kit

Modified clutch slave cylinder & braided line

Suspension

HKS HyperMax IV Suspension (Awesome ride and comfort, fully adjustable)

TRD Anti-roll bars

Full Geometry setup completed at fitment by SRD in November 2015

Wheels & Braking

18” CCW Classic Wheels with chrome lip and Matt centre finish complete with custom caps

New Toyo Proxe T1-R tyres

Upgraded steering rack bushes

UK Spec brakes (newly rebuilt with seals, boots and Pistons) with full braided stainless hoses, new stock discs and Porterfield Fast Road Pads all round

New OEM brake lines.

Interior

TRD 10K tech Speedo

Toyota Celica steering wheel and ABS connector

MVP Aluminium pedals

MVP Aluminium dial surround

Heater Control Polished Bezels

Sparco Milano Prestige leather seats

Brand New 6spd Manual Gearknob

Bride seat rails

Leather gear and handbrake covers

Pioneer Double DIN DVD, Ipod and MP3 head unit

Kenwood lightweight speakers.

Bodywork

Stock OEM bodywork

Whifbitz lower lip with 2” hose pickups

Bespoke LED Halo Ring Facelift Headlights

LED Facelift Front Indicators

Clear Side Repeaters

Facelift Rear Lights

Other Parts

Carbon Fibre Engine Cover

Carbon Engine Bay Boxes

SRD Aluminium Engine Under tray

APR Carbon Cooling Plate

Polished Fuse Box and Brake Res Covers

Polished Strut Covers

Aluminium Rad overflow tank

Chromed Top radiator hard pipe

Whifbitz carbon fibre bonnet dampers

Power

Currently 753rwhp at 2 bar on 50% ethanol mix (670rwhp on pump fuel). Various adjustable boost modes via the Toucan.

Bad Bits/Niggles:

Genuinely none I know of at all except a small paint blemish on roof, hardly noticeable and can probably be machine polished out.

This is an unbelievable car and is in fantastic conditional mechanically and cosmetically for the new owner to enjoy it. The value of Supra's continues to appreciate and this is a very strong purchase being a well built UK Spec car. You could quite easily return this to OEM standard I am sure given there are plenty of parts out there should this be your desired route.

Please note I will not divulge the vehicles location until I have spoken to you and verified your details. Email or call me number in sig.

I will not accept ANY offers below the advertised price.

I will not allow you to drive the car when coming to view (I will drive).

Price advertised as above is £33,000 or £34,500 supplied with a brand new RPS Twin Carbon Billet Clutch (retail is £3k) not supplied only not fitted.

Please call me or message for further information.

Regards

Greg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, anybody that offers any less will be told, politely perhaps, to go (insert expletives) and review recent sale threads for big singles. This is a UK car with FULL history, big modern single turbo setup, crash/theft free, no expense spared. I assure you that you shall be troubled finding any better example. Greg.

Thanks all, appreciate the nice comments.

A serious part of the sale is the fact I refuse to track the car for obvious reasons and despite the limited free time I'll have post December I will get myself a little track day car sub £5k for occasional fun. I already crap myself in this car and driving it hard around a track self conscious and anxious just isn't me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.