The mkiv Supra Owners Club

***Wanted*** Deep Jewel Green Supra

drift_bear

**Before anyone says it - NO I am not missing my old Supra and NO I don’t regret selling as I had my reasons**

If you know me then you know that I’ve always wanted another deep jewel green Supra, I’m going to put the feelers out to see if anyone has one or knows of one that’s for sale or potentially for sale...

• Ideally a TT6 and Stock bodied (oem kit, front lip is ok)

• Bonus if it’s facelift

• Will also consider NA’s and autos

• Aerotops are also welcome

• MUST BE A GENUINE DJG CAR!

What have you got and that’s NOT overpriced...

Good luck... sometimes I dream of a DJG Supra but I haven't seen one of them for sale since many years, at least not a RHD one :(

There’s been a couple of the last few years, you just need to know where to look sadly. I’m in no hurry and won’t just buy the first one I see lol

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of condition would you like the car to be in? There is a jewel green uk spec near a mate of mine. It's parked up in a driveway behind about 5 other cars. Perhaps the owner could be persuaded to sell it. It looks totally stock, I don't know if its a manual though.

If it's a j spec with a U.K. Scoop glued on them I'm sure it won't be a huge deal to change. I don't know the owner so other than what I can see I have no more information on the car. It will no doubt need some work on it. It doesn't look particularly worn down but considering how many older cars are sat in front of it, I doubt it's ever used.

I'm sure I've seen a couple green uk specs advertised a while back. If the op wants I'll see if someone can drop by and make an enquiry

• 4 months later...
Probably best to contact the jewel green Supra owners and start chucking some money figures about, I always have a buy it price on anything I own

I am the exact same when it comes to my cars, everything has a price regardless what people say

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.