Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Cryto Currency

I'm addicted now! Club Member
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    This is hilarious, I've actually cancelled my $90 buy orders as I'm now absolutely certain we are going below 80 bucks for ETH.

Me? Post? Never! Club Member Marty's Avatar
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    I'm starting to smell a bit of capitulation in the air, nearly time to slowly start scaling back into positions. Potentially expecting some sort of short squeeze first though.

I'm part of the furniture Club Member Dnk's Avatar
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    You have got to love the Crypto markets
    Last edited by Dnk; 24-12-18 at 09:28.
    Dunk

Me? Post? Never! Club Member Style's Avatar
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    It started a year to the day since BTC hit it's ATH. Likely to be a trap though
    '96 SZ-R 6 Speed.
    Whifbitz NA-T
    Project Thread Here

Posting is my life! Club Member Sheefa's Avatar
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Bear trap, small pullback only. Don't be fooled.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Greg

UK Spec Manual - Big Single Turbo 800bhp

Carefully maintained by Lee P and the Team @ SRD
    http://www.supraracingdevelopments.co.uk

I can post! Club Member
    Feedback
    1st time I’ve actually made a healthy profit in almost a year, I’m delighted.
    Executed my order at $4k and now wait for the retrace back down to $3500-3550 maybe.
    That said, still a bullish sentiment in the air with many hoping for another leg up towards $4500-5k before a dump.

Your thoughts

Me? Post? Never! Club Member Style's Avatar
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Nothing bullish about anything really, there's still zero incentive to buy. Like Sheefa said it's a bear trap, people will FOMO in and suffer the consequences if they don't get back out in time.
    '96 SZ-R 6 Speed.
    Whifbitz NA-T
    Project Thread Here

I can post! Club Member
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Style View Post
    Nothing bullish about anything really, there's still zero incentive to buy. Like Sheefa said it's a bear trap, people will FOMO in and suffer the consequences if they don't get back out in time.
    Should have said ‘FOMO’ instead of bullish, either way there’s opportunities there.
    Biggest mistake of 2018 for me as a novice/newbie, was being advised to HODL ^

Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabz View Post
    The biggest mistake was buying it.

I'm expecting renewed interest in Crypto depending on what happens with this Brexit $#@! up. Getting my money out of UK stocks/currency/bonds feels like a good idea right now.
    '97 VVTi Royal Sapphire Pearl Tiptronic BPU

Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabz View Post
    Should have said ‘FOMO’ instead of bullish, either way there’s opportunities there.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing. HODL is definitely the right strategy unless you're a trader, have done FX course and the like and understand TA, albeit even that doesn't make much sense sometimes for cryptos! Ultimately if you believe in the tech behind each crypto then invest in those and stick to your guns, that's what I've done. I really do believe in NEO so still have all my substantial holdings despite being down 90%. I'll top up gradually too.

It's easy to make a few ££ here and then trading cryptos, FAR easier to wipe all profits out and more by making the wrong call.

Greg

I'm addicted now! Club Member
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Just flipped everything I bought in the low 80's. I the last round of shorts closed yesterday so I expect this bump to be temporary. Will be buying back in when it slides down again.

Feedback
    29 (100%)
    The frustrating thing is the longer and greater number of people whom trade then understandanly the longer the market will take to reach anywhere near previous highs, regardless of new capital flowing in.

Greg

Feedback
    21 (100%)
    I made a few extra btc off the strat pump this week. Seeing as we are still in a raging bear market i've taken the profits straight off the table and in to the bank.
    We are currently having a bit of a relief rally but i'm pretty certain the bottom isn't in, i actually wouldn't be surprised if we tested the previous low of around $5.8k before making a fresh one, which would be in January, maybe Feb, but that's merely speculation on my behalf.
    Patience is key in a bear market, always book profits and always use trailing stop losses. If you aren't very proficient at charts then it's probably best to stay on the sidelines.

Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I made a few extra btc off the strat pump this week. Seeing as we are still in a raging bear market i've taken the profits straight off the table and in to the bank.
    We are currently having a bit of a relief rally but i'm pretty certain the bottom isn't in, i actually wouldn't be surprised if we tested the previous low of around $5.8k before making a fresh one, which would be in January, maybe Feb, but that's merely speculation on my behalf.
    Patience is key in a bear market, always book profits and always use trailing stop losses. If you aren't very proficient at charts then it's probably best to stay on the sidelines.
    I couldn't agree more, extremely sensible. The bottom isn't in. Neo and a few tiny ALTs are the only things I have left, everything else is sitting in TUSD.

Greg

Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheefa View Post
    The frustrating thing is the longer and greater number of people whom trade then understandanly the longer the market will take to reach anywhere near previous highs, regardless of new capital flowing in.

It's going to be a slow recovery that's for sure.