Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Cryto Currency

I can post! Club Member
    Feedback
    Any reason or thoughts as to why the sudden drop today?

Has something happened to effect the market?

I'm part of the furniture Club Member Dnk's Avatar
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Some on Etoro saying it'll be driven back up once it bottoms out and go sailing past the $20,000 mark
    Dunk

Posting is my life! Club Member Sheefa's Avatar
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    This will bounce back 20-40% higher minimum. Typical trading cycle after drop. Best time to buy.

Greg

UK Spec Manual - Big Single Turbo 800bhp

Carefully maintained by Lee P and the Team @ SRD
    http://www.supraracingdevelopments.co.uk

Feedback
    15 (100%)
    How low will it go is the big question, i'm waiting to buy in
    Dunk

I can post! Club Member
    Feedback
    Is that bitcoin only or the likes off litecoin and ethereum too?

I

Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Its a heavy day across the board by the look of it, will any go beyond 50% loss ?
    Dunk

Posting is my life! Club Member Jellybean's Avatar
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Its no coincidence Bitcoin Now Down 50% Since CME Futures Started Betting Against It; WALL STREET: The Wizards Of gaming the market and they dont even have to own a single bitcoin to do it

It is the classic Pump and dump by wallstreet, it's "just a game of hot potato at this point."; CME Futures will give you an indication of where it will go ; it is nearly running in tandem with CME Futures forecast since its launch

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equi...x/bitcoin.html

Since Dec 20th all the big players in Bitcoin sold it off , it is the old Vs new money ; The old (Early adopters) cashed in , while the new comers (invested this year) are left with the bill
    Bitcoin cash is a "hard fork" in the Bitcoin world , alot jumped ship to Bitcoin cash, The bitcoin community has been bitterly split on the issue of technology upgrades which would potentially speed up the network so they divided and Bitcoin cash was created

Bitcoin as a useful entity for the means of providing a cheap service to transfer funds quickly is superseded by other crypto's plus it is not scalable

In comparison to all other Crypto's , XRP for me is the No1 at the moment (enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world.), Its faster , cheaper , scalable and supported/tested by top world banks

Rumor has it , Amazon and Alibaba will announce in Q4 they will use XRP / ripple protocol

Im my opinion , Bitcoin will track along side CME Bitcoin Futures, the 50%+ increase in an asset was not sustainable nor realistic , I highly doubt it will get anywhere near it again unless another pump/dump was orchestrated. The big issue is we are on the outside if what is going on in Wallstreet , these guys set aside $$$ to pay fines fo when the are caught gaming the system ; it is the cost of doing business.

It is a very high risk gamble, just invest what you are willing to loose ; set a strategy to get out when you hit a certain Profit or loss ; stick to it

Posting is my life! Club Member Jellybean's Avatar
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabz View Post
    Is that bitcoin only or the likes off litecoin and ethereum too?

I
    Dec 20th , Litecoin founder Charlie Lee said in Reddit post he has sold his entire holding of the cryptocurrency.citing a "conflict of interest."

If it is a sign of things to come , who knows

Posting is my life! Club Member Sheefa's Avatar
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Dec 20th , Litecoin founder Charlie Lee said in Reddit post he has sold his entire holding of the cryptocurrency.citing a "conflict of interest."

If it is a sign of things to come , who knows
    No it's not. It was a very courageous thing to do as his tweets and media comments were heavily influencing price. Now he can focus on building the brand without a personal financial gain through holdings.

Greg

UK Spec Manual - Big Single Turbo 800bhp

Carefully maintained by Lee P and the Team @ SRD
    http://www.supraracingdevelopments.co.uk

Black Mamba Club Member
    Feedback
    Naga Coin...aka NGC due to be listed on HitBTC at 9pm. Roger Ver and Mate Tokay who has been heavily involved in Bitcoin, for those "in the know",have been advisors on this project. Bloodbath today for crypto I know, Mbut I have a feeling Naga coins are gonna go somewhere big in time.Read up on the company,ICO and the project. I expect after listing NGC will drop and rise a few times before stabilising at a good point for investors.If you already have NGC please HODL...and if you buy on the exchange please HODL !!!
    Black 95' UK Spec Supra TT[Auto]

I'm addicted now! Club Member
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I'm going to be controversial here; I am very much looking forward to the day bitcoin dies. It's an antiquated pile of crap and is holding back actual progress in the crypto world.

Black Mamba Club Member
    Feedback
    From what I know...with my so far limited knowledge I couldnt agree with you more.
    Black 95' UK Spec Supra TT[Auto]

Did somebody say carbon? Club Member Ric's Avatar
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by el_bandido View Post
    I'm going to be controversial here; I am very much looking forward to the day bitcoin dies. It's an antiquated pile of crap and is holding back actual progress in the crypto world.
    couldnt agree more. as a technology it's a dinosaur. BCH needs to replace it quickly.

I'm part of the furniture Club Member j_jza80's Avatar
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    The recent fluctuations are just a symptom of what "crypto currencies" actually are - gambling. They aren't currencies, as they can't be used in any practical sense, and they aren't invrstments, as they aren't founded on anything tangible.

I suspect they will go back up (to what level I have no idea), but these are not safe investments, and should be treated like any other form of gambling. IE; only spend what you can comfortably afford to lose.

Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Definitely just like gambling, mine paid off yesterday so happy days but definitely only play with
    what you feel like you can lose

I've found the virtual trading system on etoro to be very helpful, also this guys videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKzXlXVPw8
    Last edited by Dnk; 23-12-17 at 14:21.
    Dunk