Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Cryto Currency

Posting is my life! Club Member Sheefa's Avatar
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Too much to list knowledge wise and getting started. I've posted up a link on this thread a few times now to the Crypto course which tells you all you need to do. There's also an exclusive Facebook group for members which has been it's weight in gold given the recommendation on coins and forthcoming iCOs. I don't have the time to read realms of stuff unlike others so this for me is a goodsend.

Greg

UK Spec Manual - Big Single Turbo 800bhp

Carefully maintained by Lee P and the Team @ SRD
    http://www.supraracingdevelopments.co.uk

Me? Post? Never! MEMBERSHIP EXPIRED
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Sounds interesting, friend of mine is using mining rigs as well as trading, he spent around £3000 on a rig and made that back in 3-4 months the rest is all profit that is also including its electricity bill for the rig itself. i might do the same save some money each month and drop it into a coin thats on the low or looking to go up once I've done some more reading and research into it all. im more interested in what Applications or programs/services you guys are using to deposit money into and take money out and to buy/sell on the markets as dont want to use something that is a scam being so new to it all. whats the best one with the lowest fees or no fees at all?

Some great information in this thread so far.

Feedback
    4 (100%)
    [QUOTE=Sheefa;4251413]Too much to list knowledge wise and getting started. I've posted up a link on this thread a few times now to the Crypto course which tells you all you need to do. There's also an exclusive Facebook group for members which has been it's weight in gold given the recommendation on coins and forthcoming iCOs. I don't have the time to read realms of stuff unlike others so this for me is a goodsend.

/QUOTE]

have you got the facebook group link or name would be very interested in that.

I can post! Club Member
    Feedback
    Some very helpful info, although still new and confusing.

Iím assuming you guys have a foreign currency account in order to link into the sites/programmes or platforms youíre buying from.

Do you move your coins to your personal cold wallet immediately or trust the site youíre buying/selling on to do so, Coinbase for example?

Sheefa is that course ideal for novices?

Feedback
    29 (100%)
    No it's a private group for people who are members of the paid course like I said.

Greg

Black Mamba Club Member
    Feedback
    Interesting thread.I have only just seen this. Have not managed to read everything in here yet as only had a quick peek while at work. I jave been reading up a lot about the subject the past 5-6 weeks.Put a few quid in Bitcoin,Ethereum and lightcoin. Also in Iota(longterm hold though). Bought a fair few Naga coins during pre ICO and ICO.Looks like an exciting project for anyone interested. Naga coins will be listed on exchange for the first time tomorrow at $1on HitBTC. I expect a bit of a rollercoaster with this one taking into account all the hype.HitBTC not the best exchange,but might be worthwhile getting a few Nagas on there when the price is low,Cheers
    Black 95' UK Spec Supra TT[Auto]

I can post! Club Member
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    If you're using gdax you can make buys and sells with zero fee if you do them right (limit orders with POST only set)

Regarding getting money in and out it should be Euro yes. Revolut is a good service for that.
    I donít have gdax, itís another new term to me. Seen it mentioned a few times.

Iíve registered an account today but canít seem to link my Lloydís account onto there to transfer funds.

I donít hold a Foriegn currency account, not sure which one is best. Revolut; whatís that?

Me? Post? Never! Club Member Style's Avatar
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Guys I'd advise going back to page 1 of this thread, getting a cuppa or a beer and just start reading.

If you're interested enough to start investing you own hard earned into cryptocurrency, then you've got half an hour to sit and get up to speed with this stage of the thread. Pretty much everything being asked has been explained already. The top contributors to this discussion will just get bored of repeating themselves and stop posting altogether which is what we don't want as they've got a lot of good information still to share. AntD has the right idea

'96 SZ-R 6 Speed.
    Whifbitz NA-T
    Project Thread Here

I'm addicted now! Club Member
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Jesus Christ this morning was harsh.

Me? Post? Never! Club Member Style's Avatar
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by el_bandido View Post
    Jesus Christ this morning was harsh.
    I'm just trying not to look as I've heard it's still going
    '96 SZ-R 6 Speed.
    Whifbitz NA-T
    Project Thread Here

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I'm only down 10% on the ETH ratio over all so it isn't as bad as it looks for me. To all the newcomers, this is not the time to sell. Wait for the prices to stabilise and buy with a view to holding.

Edit; scratch that, I'm up 7% on the ETH ratio. Looks as if there has been a bounce since 8.30.

Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Perfect buying time if you've got Ä4000 sitting on the exchange

Greg

Feedback
    4 (100%)
    So do you guys buy in dollars and euros or do you stick with one currency? as some of the coins ive looked at you can buy in both. the ones i looked at last night all made a profit at 12pm then all nose dived and are around 10%-20% down on value. seems buy in the morning sale at 12pm would have been a good idea.

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    This is a good day to remind everyone thinking they can get rich quick; cryptocurrency is an incredibly high risk use of your money. Don't ever put in more money than you can afford to lose.

Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by el_bandido View Post
    This is a good day to remind everyone thinking they can get rich quick; cryptocurrency is an incredibly high risk use of your money. Don't ever put in more money than you can afford to lose.
    Couldn't agree more. Well said.

This is a minefield and we're not here to guide you through it. Do your own research and homework. It took me 100's to get my head around things so don't jump in expecting to make money overnight or even in a month.

Greg