The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

Is it possible for even a numpty with zero stocks and shares or trading experience to get to grips with? Had a quick Google about it and sounds very complicated.

Is it the kind of thing you can risk a few hundred pounds slowly trying to build up or will it be gone in 10 seconds and a nightmare to try and navigate round.

Cheers

Guys I highly recommend the RT Crypto course run by Siam Kidd. That's what I did. It's £300 but covers everything you need to know in easy to understand online modules and you also have access to the closed Facebook Group and private investor sessions. It's worth it's weight in gold, seriously. Most of my crypto moves have been as a result of the info in the group.

Let me know if interested as referrals do get a discount.

http://www.therealistictrader.com/cryptocourse/

Thanks for the info will have a read and see how I get on.... out of interest how much time do you have to invest in this kind of thing? On a weekly basis i mean. Obviously you can use it as little or as often as you want, but to get the kind of return you mentioned you've achieved since January is this more to do with the time you've invested or just the luck of the investments you've chosen?

If you do set up an Ethereum wallet, make sure it's an ERC20 token compatible one. I've got far too much money diversified into Nem, chainlink (LINK), confido and a few others. I'm waiting to hear whether I've made the Bloom ICO whitelist too, I think that's another one that will be trading at 20 times the ICO price within a day. Confido has made me incredibly rich this month.

https://www.techpowerup.com/239028/ethereum-startup-confido-vanishes-scams-users-in-usd-375k-after-ico

Hope you got out before!!

I got out when it hit a dollar, because after making 19 times the amount of money I put in, I knew it was time to go. There were some rumblings on 4chan about the linked in profiles being fake and I pulled my money out at $1.03. I got lucky, a lot of people lost their life savings on that project (which is their own fault). Very cheap lesson for me to learn, I've got to be one of the few people out there who actually made money learning a lesson about due diligence.

I've got quite a lot of different cryptos. , btc, eth, neo (been in since couple £ :)) , omg, ltc, tkn, fct, rpx, mtl, waves, pay, sys, cvc, arc, xel, ift, steem, sc and a few super small marketcap ones.

I plan to sell about half of them over the next few months and only hold 5ish different bags :thumbs:

Edited by Marty
moonbag delete (see edit history)

For someone who knows very little apart from the very basics of these new currencies, what does it all mean in general, is it a Ponzi scheme, where is the worth? Will it just collapse when the sentiment returns to 'normal' currencies (that are a bit Ponzi anyway?). I spose what I'm saying is are these things the future or are those invested in them just looking at the right time to get out?

I've got money in premium bonds which I think tells you all you need to know about my risk profile lol!

It'll peak to over £25k by mid 2018 I reckon.

I've sold some alts and am holding onto 1!

/QUOTE]

If thats right ....... ;)

It will depend on what you believe..... ummm, for me, this may actually be the start of a true international currency, hopefully one that governments/banks cannot control.

Edited by grahamc (see edit history)

If thats right ....... ;)

It will depend on what you believe..... ummm, for me, this may actually be the start of a true international currency, hopefully one that governments/banks cannot control.

If true it will be interesting to see if the governments let it, it might be a bit tin foil hat but it wouldn't surprise me if they take measures to stop it if it threatens the normal currencies?

If true it will be interesting to see if the governments let it, it might be a bit tin foil hat but it wouldn't surprise me if they take measures to stop it if it threatens the normal currencies?

USA and China already are, but many others are freely accepting, Japan is :)

As far as I can see, the USA and China aren't actually regulating bitcoin, but exchanges that trade cryptocurrencies. I.e - not the currencies themselves, but anyone who trades with them.

Correct, but I think that it would be a struggle for them to regulate the currency along the lines of traditional currencies

It will be interesting to see how/where this goes. Right now from an ignorant outsiders point of view it appears to be 'just' another investment vehicle, ie people are putting old money into it with a view to extracting/converting back to more old/regular money after a period of time/gain?