The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

How many of you day trade, just out of interest? I set aside a few grand to day trade with out of my December profits and I've made a good couple of grand swapping alts for ETH and back.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a guy on reddit the other day who admitted to getting a $300k loan and sticking it all into crypto, in january this year! :blink: rekt.

Think we are due a bit of a bounce over the next few weeks after this drop, could be some good short term profits to be made. I'm staying on the sidelines for now though.

There are countless examples of financial idiocy on reddit, it baffles me that these people made it to adult life without ending up on the street.

I've written myself a spreadsheet that keeps track of the ETH to ERC20 token value ratio and trade x% based on the shift, taking profits when it exceeds a certain value (or buying when it drops a certain value). It's a lot of effort doing the reading as to why things have changed, but the spreadsheet saves me a lot of time when it comes to picking which pairs to buy and sell on any given day. I've had a few disasters, but my portfolio for day trading is sufficiently diverse that I've got a very healthy overall profit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so this latest tech seems to be doing the rounds and building up momentum quickly.

Register using my invite link for free, only takes 2mins and only name and email required.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BLtzKBjjm

Nothing ventured, nothing gained right

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites.

Things really are quite in here

Only had a few people willing to sign up.

Probably because this screams of a scam.

Uses a pyramid scheme to get your information.

You have to recruit people in 3 days to get more Q tokens, then have to recruit more people.

The Q token doesn't exist, the system doesn't exist, in fact, nothing about this exists yet.

May only be your name and an email address for now, but there are more promises to do in the future.

Probably because this screams of a scam.

Uses a pyramid scheme to get your information.

You have to recruit people in 3 days to get more Q tokens, then have to recruit more people.

The Q token doesn't exist, the system doesn't exist, in fact, nothing about this exists yet.

May only be your name and an email address for now, but there are more promises to do in the future.

Agree, but most start out this way. Can end up being nothing but for the sake of 2mins of my time and a few minor details which are readily available (hardly intrusive) online anyway; its worth a try; we live in hope.

Damn Crypto when are you going to breakout again lol

I've read that it could be a grab for peoples commonly used passwords to then allow them to hack peoples wallets/exchanges.

This "ex-Paypal" guy is Saar Wilf and is supposedly a co-founder (no info online about that other than a few articles written just days ago). He has a twitter with only a few hundred followers and only 500+ connections on LinkedIn. Could just be that he's never bothered with social media in the past but is something to be wary of.

• 2 weeks later...

And I was wrong. Fortunately I've got 8k left in GBP in coinbase to buy more when it really does hit the bottom. If there is a short term bounce that might actually be more than enough to offset the loss from today. It's difficult though, as I started with £500 and cashed out £16k last December, so I'm a lot less careful than I should be.