The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

It's one of those "what ifs" Steve. Personally I would wait until after Christmas following launch of Futures. I doubt the price will skyrocket up until that point or shortly after it, but it could well and truly plummet. Just my thoughts of course.

/QUOTE]

Good man, cheers Greg :thumbs:

Think I'll keep an eye on things and see what I think come Christmas time. Ethereum was the other currency I'd looked at as a possibility. I'll do some reading tonight

I have given up trying to get Coinbase to accept my identity Docs , is etoro a good alternative?

Litecoin has Surged 50%

How do I purchase IOT , I can see it on Blockfolio but not on Etoro ?

You will need to sign up to an exchange where IOTA is listed (assuming you meant IOTA). Have a look on coinmarketcap and go to the "markets" tab: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#markets

Thanks!

Sorry can correct me if my comprehension is incorrect

We have 3 main Crypo currencies

Bitcoin

Etherum

Litecoin

• You can buy these on exchanges and use them to buy other Crypto currences like IOTA ?
  • Some Crypto currencies like IOTA are only traded on certain exchanges (Bittrex)
  • What happened with Bitcoin last week ? BITCOIN Futures, regulated market, lack of Futures brokers willing to trade
  • Nasdaq plans to offer bitcoin futures in early 2018 ,Cantor Fitzgerald will be launching bitcoin derivatives on its own exchange; could cause it to go either way ?
  • Will this mean you can sell bitcoin short in 2018 ?

• Why do some exchanges only take bitcoin or etherum or litecoin as a means to buy others?
  • Where does an ICO come into this?

Anyone else day trade in here? I've been doing some day trading with NEM (XEM) and 0x (ZRX) this week and almost doubled my stack in 3 days. I think Stellar Lumens is going to be another one to take off in the new year.
Stellar already has to a certain extent. I hold quite a bit now.

el_bandido are these all cryto curriences ?

Litecoin is starting to trade up near 350 now , XRP fell flat this morning and is rising last few hours

Did anybody hear Amazon/Walmart to announce something on Friday in regards to XRP , Read Microsoft denies a formal partnership with IOTA

For Litecoin/XRP ; would you guys monitor it daily or let it sit for a while, i put in 500 with a trailing stop loss of 100 ; but they bombed out and I broke even

Just invested in Bitcoin at the dip , hopefully get back up to 19k+ ; will cash out for a quick profit

Made a few euros in Gold last 2 days , cashed out and waiting on the US market to open , see if the dollar strengthens , will buy back in at the dip and wait for the Jan/Feb Chinese new year trending peak

I’m still trying to get my head around all this.

So far I’m still learning terminologies and methods.

I see some have worked out a structure whereby you’re able to make each transaction cost the least amount (euro account or gdax[emoji848] I think it is), then there’s whole issue about cold wallets [emoji30][emoji30]

Edited by Tabz (see edit history)

I’m still trying to get my head around all this.

So far I’m still learning terminologies and methods.

I see some have worked out a structure whereby you’re able to make each transaction cost the least amount (euro account or gdax[emoji848] I think it is), then there’s whole issue about cold wallets [emoji30][emoji30]

If you're using gdax you can make buys and sells with zero fee if you do them right (limit orders with POST only set)

Regarding getting money in and out it should be Euro yes. Revolut is a good service for that.