The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

Its no coincidence Bitcoin Now Down 50% Since CME Futures Started Betting Against It; WALL STREET: The Wizards Of gaming the market and they dont even have to own a single bitcoin to do it

It is the classic Pump and dump by wallstreet, it's "just a game of hot potato at this point."; CME Futures will give you an indication of where it will go ; it is nearly running in tandem with CME Futures forecast since its launch

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin.html

Since Dec 20th all the big players in Bitcoin sold it off , it is the old Vs new money ; The old (Early adopters) cashed in , while the new comers (invested this year) are left with the bill

Bitcoin cash is a "hard fork" in the Bitcoin world , alot jumped ship to Bitcoin cash, The bitcoin community has been bitterly split on the issue of technology upgrades which would potentially speed up the network so they divided and Bitcoin cash was created

Bitcoin as a useful entity for the means of providing a cheap service to transfer funds quickly is superseded by other crypto's plus it is not scalable

In comparison to all other Crypto's , XRP for me is the No1 at the moment (enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world.), Its faster , cheaper , scalable and supported/tested by top world banks

Rumor has it , Amazon and Alibaba will announce in Q4 they will use XRP / ripple protocol

Im my opinion , Bitcoin will track along side CME Bitcoin Futures, the 50%+ increase in an asset was not sustainable nor realistic , I highly doubt it will get anywhere near it again unless another pump/dump was orchestrated. The big issue is we are on the outside if what is going on in Wallstreet , these guys set aside $$$ to pay fines fo when the are caught gaming the system ; it is the cost of doing business.

It is a very high risk gamble, just invest what you are willing to loose ; set a strategy to get out when you hit a certain Profit or loss ; stick to it

Dec 20th , Litecoin founder Charlie Lee said in Reddit post he has sold his entire holding of the cryptocurrency.citing a "conflict of interest."

If it is a sign of things to come , who knows

No it's not. It was a very courageous thing to do as his tweets and media comments were heavily influencing price. Now he can focus on building the brand without a personal financial gain through holdings.

Naga Coin...aka NGC due to be listed on HitBTC at 9pm. Roger Ver and Mate Tokay who has been heavily involved in Bitcoin, for those "in the know",have been advisors on this project. Bloodbath today for crypto I know, Mbut I have a feeling Naga coins are gonna go somewhere big in time.Read up on the company,ICO and the project. I expect after listing NGC will drop and rise a few times before stabilising at a good point for investors.If you already have NGC please HODL...and if you buy on the exchange please HODL !!!

I'm going to be controversial here; I am very much looking forward to the day bitcoin dies. It's an antiquated pile of crap and is holding back actual progress in the crypto world.

couldnt agree more. as a technology it's a dinosaur. BCH needs to replace it quickly.

The recent fluctuations are just a symptom of what "crypto currencies" actually are - gambling. They aren't currencies, as they can't be used in any practical sense, and they aren't invrstments, as they aren't founded on anything tangible.

I suspect they will go back up (to what level I have no idea), but these are not safe investments, and should be treated like any other form of gambling. IE; only spend what you can comfortably afford to lose.

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

The recent fluctuations are just a symptom of what "crypto currencies" actually are - gambling. They aren't currencies, as they can't be used in any practical sense, and they aren't invrstments, as they aren't founded on anything tangible.

I suspect they will go back up (to what level I have no idea), but these are not safe investments, and should be treated like any other form of gambling. IE; only spend what you can comfortably afford to lose.

Fool. I love listening to people that haven't a clue about it's true uses, the BC tech behind it and thithinkbk of it as a Ponzi scheme [emoji23][emoji23]

Edited by Sheefa (see edit history)

Definitely just like gambling, mine paid off yesterday so happy days but definitely only play with

what you feel like you can lose

I've found the virtual trading system on etoro to be very helpful, also this guys videos

One if the worst most corrupt platforms going. Be very careful. I strongly advise you look at Bittrex or Kraken instead Dunk.

Fool. I love listening to people that haven't a clue about it's true uses, the BC tech behind it and thithinkbk of it as a Ponzi scheme [emoji23][emoji23]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171223/ab9de60a039f079906e2183cef5bc2dd.jpg

I wonder how many people lost hige sums of money this week, and all they have to show for it is a similar screen grab? You've been lucky thats all. Many won't be as lucky, and due to overhype in the media, and threads like this, there will be a lot of people who have destroyed large amounts of their savings.

It is not a tangible asset, it is not something that is valued by true market forces, its recent 'success' is merely due to speculation, as is its more recent collapse.

Warning people to be careful with such a volatile "investment" isn't foolish. :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas :)

I wonder how many people lost hige sums of money this week, and all they have to show for it is a similar screen grab? You've been lucky thats all. Many won't be as lucky, and due to overhype in the media, and threads like this, there will be a lot of people who have destroyed large amounts of their savings.

It is not a tangible asset, it is not something that is valued by true market forces, its recent 'success' is merely due to speculation, as is its more recent collapse.

Warning people to be careful with such a volatile "investment" isn't foolish. :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas :)

Thanks Jason but I'll be guided by a multimillionaire ex FX trader alongside many others in the know rather than a supra owner who knows very little about the Crypto world.

There is an element of luck in some coins, but most have amazing white papers and tech that sit behind them and make perfect sense for future implementation.

Like anything in life you should only use RISK CAPITAL that you are fully prepared to lose. However, this is not gambling. The market has grown extensively and will continue to do so. There was a massive 30% dip on Friday but the market has bounced market and will continue to grow by 20-40% In the very short term as predicted and realised by those who understand market/FX cycles - you don't.

American Express will be using the Ripple platform for payments soon and companies like Ice Tea are rebranding their businesses with Blockchain in the title. This isn't going away and you're naive to think this is just a big gambling bubble.

Best of luck with your own little 2-3% gain ISA though [emoji6]

Thanks Jason but I'll be guided by a multimillionaire ex FX trader alongside many others in the know rather than a supra owner who knows very little about the Crypto world.

There is an element of luck in some coins, but most have amazing white papers and tech that sit behind them and make perfect sense for future implementation.

Like anything in life you should only use RISK CAPITAL that you are fully prepared to lose. However, this is not gambling. The market has grown extensively and will continue to do so. There was a massive 30% dip on Friday but the market has bounced market and will continue to grow by 20-40% In the very short term as predicted and realised by those who understand market/FX cycles - you don't.

American Express will be using the Ripple platform for payments soon and companies like Ice Tea are rebranding their businesses with Blockchain in the title. This isn't going away and you're naive to think this is just a big gambling bubble.

Best of luck with your own little 2-3% gain ISA though [emoji6]

/QUOTE]

But the recent large gains are nothing to do with tech or white papers, purely speculation, which is why it dramatically spiked, then collapsed as it did.

In addition to the inherent risks, crypto currencies are also morally dubious. No doubt it is being used to fund terrorism, as it has also been shown to be used by the blackmarket arms and drug industries, destroying peoples lives in the process.

My investments were predominantly in syndicated property loans, which have a return of between 10% and 15%, generally within 6 months (but sometimes over a year) and absoloute worst case scenario (someone goes bust) you end up with an asset worth roughly what youve invested, or more. Never had an ISA, but I can see the use of them rather than having money sat in a bank accoubt earning effectively nothing. :)

That is a very arrogant attitude, why not share your multimillionaire ex FX trader's analysis, may help some members out ? You can never have too much information

Etoro has serious issues which is a shame as its very well laid out and easy to use.

I shall be pulling my money out i think in the very near future

Seems all good now Simon , it was around people using close All orders tick box (they never got closed just pending) ; if you just click the X in your portfolio it closes; they sent out a message to all traders

I like Etoro as you said the UI is intuitive plus they have a UK based branch , just to note the spreads are higher the weekends

That is a very arrogant attitude, why not share your multimillionaire ex FX trader's analysis, may help some members out ? You can never have too much information
I already have thanks via PM for 3 members on here. Also it's a paid for course and closed crypto trading group so forgive me when I say, why the hell should I? Do your own research.

I already have thanks via PM for 3 members on here. Also it's a paid for course and closed crypto trading group so forgive me when I say, why the hell should I? Do your own research.

/QUOTE]

I my research and help out where I can

But WOW on the attitude, a lot of growing up to do young man