The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

I made a few extra btc off the strat pump this week. Seeing as we are still in a raging bear market i've taken the profits straight off the table and in to the bank.

We are currently having a bit of a relief rally but i'm pretty certain the bottom isn't in, i actually wouldn't be surprised if we tested the previous low of around $5.8k before making a fresh one, which would be in January, maybe Feb, but that's merely speculation on my behalf.

Patience is key in a bear market, always book profits and always use trailing stop losses. If you aren't very proficient at charts then it's probably best to stay on the sidelines.

I made a few extra btc off the strat pump this week. Seeing as we are still in a raging bear market i've taken the profits straight off the table and in to the bank.

We are currently having a bit of a relief rally but i'm pretty certain the bottom isn't in, i actually wouldn't be surprised if we tested the previous low of around $5.8k before making a fresh one, which would be in January, maybe Feb, but that's merely speculation on my behalf.

Patience is key in a bear market, always book profits and always use trailing stop losses. If you aren't very proficient at charts then it's probably best to stay on the sidelines.

I couldn't agree more, extremely sensible. The bottom isn't in. Neo and a few tiny ALTs are the only things I have left, everything else is sitting in TUSD.

The frustrating thing is the longer and greater number of people whom trade then understandanly the longer the market will take to reach anywhere near previous highs, regardless of new capital flowing in.

/QUOTE]

It's going to be a slow recovery that's for sure.

I couldn't agree more, extremely sensible. The bottom isn't in. Neo and a few tiny ALTs are the only things I have left, everything else is sitting in TUSD.

/QUOTE]

Wise move mate. Some alts like neo etc are too hard to ignore at these prices, great little scalps to be made on them as well as scaling in to long term positions :)

I had 17 bags in January, sacked them off, bar two, when the bearmarket confirmed late feb time, i just hold btc and a microcap now. There is no liquidity to sell the microcap and my bitcoins came from profit, i should tether them really but these stable coins have always concerned me a little.

• 4 months later...
And this is why I've never put any money in Tether. It's shady as hell and a lot of the dodgy stuff around USDT had a huge part to play in the last boom. I suspect this will get a lot worse before it gets better.

Yeah same, it just seems to be getting worse as well. Tether has admitted it isn't backed 1:1 by the USD. They've now claimed 74% but even that's subject to debate. Might cause a sharp increase as everyone bails out of USDT but primarily, it's going to end badly

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...