The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire trusted 2JZ mechanic

Guest mick02wrx

Guest mick02wrx

Hi,

My 1993 TT will arrive at the weekend and needs some TLC. The car has only moved once in the last 3 to 4 years so im looking for a trusted garage who knows there way around a 2jz to give the engine a full flush, change all the filters, liquids and change the cam belt along with anythng else that needs doing.

Can anyone recommend a good garage for this?

Thanks....Mick

Guest mick02wrx

Im in Castleford so not far from you Al. Hopefully will get the car at the weekend and its my first supra so im keen to find a good garage for servicing and also a good tuner for the mods that i have in mind. Once its cleaned up and ready ill be looking for meets and events also if you are part of any.

Guest mick02wrx

Im not far from the civic centre in Cas. Its not white, Its black with a carbon bonnet but i haven't got it yet. Its currently in a garage having new radiator, new brake lines and MOT'd before i buy it. Once i get it it needs the work i mentioned along with replacing bodywork parts and bonnet to put it back to standard except for a new set of nice wheels that it needs. So a bit of work to do over the winter ready for next year when im hopin gto get to some shows with my teenage son who is very excited.

pentagon toyota mechanic mark headly has delt with supras since they first came out. hes a toyota trained mechanic but has vast experience of the 2jz through the years.

hes taken care of my supra since i built it

if you want his number pm me

hes based at Doncaster Toyota and does all his work there on cars so no need for him to drive them unless its specifically needs a test drive.