The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No Longer available; Rolling Shell

steve spedd

Thanks for all the interest this is no longer available. Can a Mod please close the thread?

As per the title and for sale thread I thought best to separate this out...

Here we have Steve Linton's old time attack car as a rolling shell which I would sell for the right price bought in 2015 I simply haven't got the time to do anything with this. This is a TT6 shell in primer with aftermarket front bumper and side skirts (molded in) with a full welded FIA approved roll cage. Wish it still looked like this but...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?262600-Steve-Lintons-Whifbitz-Race-Supra-in-Japanese-Performance-Mag-this-month!&highlight=steve+linton

This will come with stock J Spec Wheels in gunmetal with decent tread on all, font heated windscreen (whifbitz item), all glass, stock rear boot lid and Ali rad.

I also have a stock dash that I can sell with this or separately

Car is registered as a J spec TT6 in Black. Imported in 2004 but its a 1994 car. I can get more pictures but this won't be for a week I'm afraid due to the cars location at my garage in Retford.

£1,500.00

Thanks for looking, Steve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.