The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Single Turbo Insurance for £315 inclusive of IPT ! YES PLEASE !

Sheefa

Renewal offer from Company X was £603+ IPT.

Sky Insurance put forward a good deal at £600 inclusive of IPT and £25k Agreed Value, 3k max miles etc.

I have renegotiated and achieved £315 inclusive of IPT with Agreed Value, miles, £350 excess for a 750bhp Single UK Spec Supra with an insurer.

Not a bad result :)

Deals are out there to be had if you know how!

Greg

Edited by Sheefa (see edit history)

Well. 2016-2017 £630 again gone up. This year £720 what ... up again the best SKY said would be to price match last year's. ...Really somehow they can loose nearly £100. So I said no. I went to moneysupermarket and rang around after quotes from admiral of £262 extra for legal and mod cover extra but cannot do this for many mods just get standard factory fit for. So Zenith got the next call at £333 extra for legal and ncb cover. Below and hold they cover mods. Doing well here. So from here rang Adrian flux. Best quote so far was Zenith so the gave me cover for everything for £350. BONUS ok I added keys and flex drive but still £387. After 7 years SKY can do one. Nearly half the price. So google modified car insurance and go to Moneysupermarket where you can list mods. This is actually worth a go on mod cars.

Edited by T.Cassell (see edit history)

Just spoke to a friend and told me always clear your browser history and details of the cars on the Internet as this saved information they go by to give you a quote. This means you might not get a cheap quote. This is probably why when I ring Sky they always overcharged me as they knew what I was paying the year before. I know now to still compare each year first before renewals.