The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie With Marmite Supra.... Thoughts

luke supra

Hey Guys/Girls

Been a member on this forum for a while now and never introduced myself.

So my names Luke and i drive a yellow supra from Bristol.

Car was originally a NA 5 speed but a couple of years ago the head gasket went so decided that i would go down the route of a 2JZ-GTE VVTI from a supra that Garage-D was breaking.

JodyT on here converted my car for me along with all maintenance and any other niggles ive had since owning the car.

Back in March the car had a full glass out repaint in Ferrari Giallo Modena and fitted ridox skirts, oem spats and active front splitter.

So what do you guys think?

4.jpg

7.jpg

detail.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by luke supra (see edit history)

do you go to the Queens Square breakfast meets? Saw a yellow one from the one last month or month before, didn't see it there on Sunday though.

Looks nice mate, welcome!!

I have been to a couple mate yes. There is another yellow supra in Portishead that goes most the time. Both the cars always get confused for each other although i think they look nothing alike..... (mines better obviously haha)compare.jpg

I have been to a couple mate yes. There is another yellow supra in Portishead that goes most the time. Both the cars always get confused for each other although i think they look nothing alike..... (mines better obviously haha)[ATTACH=CONFIG]222889[/ATTACH]

I think that other yellow Supra is Tracey's old one? Although, looks to have different wheels to when I last saw it.

Hi Luke, lovely looking Supra. I actually seen it in the flesh the other week having dropped a mate off who lives in the same road as you. I drove down your way to have a close look and turn around.

Hi mate, thanks appreciate it... hope it was clean? who were you dropping off? and where about's do you live? can see it says avon..

How come I've never seen of these supras in Bristol? I got a white one with white wheels with standard Toyota body kit

haha no idea mate, there are 3 in clevedon, 2 black and my yellow one... pretty sure my mate sent a pic of yours to me the other day as he seen a white one driving through clevedon.

I don’t think that is a marmite supra, it’s just a really nice one! Some people may say the colour is a marmite colour but the rest of the car makes up for that with anyone I would think. Very nice

Appreciate it mate! Yeah i know to some the colour wont be for them hence the marmite. It certainly gets the attention when going to shows/meets etc because of it i think.