The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Honest TT Auto

junktrunk

Hi guys, been wanting to get into a Supra for a few years and the girlfriend recently suggested she wanted one to replace her Clubman S - win! :D

She has a budget of £13,500 and is looking for a good TT auto (probably can't stretch to a TT6 unless anyone is desperate/insane!!). She does a small motorway commute each day so automatic may be a blessing. Ideally we'd like to find a relatively stock car, reasonable mileage and history. Please PM me if you have something (we're Essex based).

Isn't it, surprised it's still for sale tbh. It looks immaculate.

Yeah, I'm amazed its still for sale. Its near enough identical to mine (although mine is not VVTi) and I would have bought this if I hadn't a deposit already in place on mine with an importer (and that was when it was up for more money!)

Great standard car, low miles and white (best colour for a Supra in my eyes)

Get it bought junktrunk

Girlfriend wants to haggle on the seat but if he gets back I would offer asking price today.

No rush though, can wait for the right car. :)

Not sure what you mean about haggle on the seat? It's fairly priced by todays standards and offers a very clean base to start/work with or as a potential investment opportunity.

Get it bought junktrunk

^ This!

Not sure what you mean about haggle on the seat? It's fairly priced by todays standards and offers a very clean base to start/work with or as a potential investment opportunity.

^ This!

I am surprised this is still for sale, price wise i would say is definitely on the low side and should be increased, you can swap out the front seats for next to nothing as well :)

Get it bought junktrunk

Sold unfortunately so the search continues.

Where are you from in Essex? We have a monthly Bluewater Supra meet on the first friday of every month starts around 19:30pm. The next one is next friday if you'd like to pop along.

Hi Chris, just north of Chelmsford - may pop along! :)

I would like to publically apologise to junktrunk for wasting his time. Unfortunately a family member had been tentative for some time about buying it from me, and sods law as soon as I had a genuine buyer they wanted it for certain.

Sorry junktrunk, I feel really bad and I know how it feels to be let down.

Ha ha, no worries Alex. Let me know if anything changes or I can pay you to disown your own family! :D

Coerced into looking at a friend's friend's friend's NA manual at the weekend - too much of a project for me (and not what I'm looking for) but would consider any TT auto needing a little TLC.

• 3 weeks later...

Gordy.r is currently selling his Silver TT-Auto, he is looking for £14,995ono but it might be best just to pm him direct for details. I can vouch for the maintenance on the car, with Gordy often getting carried away with his garage bills. :)

Hi Junk Trunk, yes, whilst not officially listed my full BPU TT Auto is on the market.

It's a genuine reason for sale, and it's been a club car for over 12 years with me only being the second owner in the U.K.

Drop me a PM for full details if you're interested :)

Thanks

If you fancy a trip to Northern Ireland my TT Auto will be going up for sale soon.

It's got 83,000 miles and I would be looking for around £11,000. It's got the Active Aero front Splitter too, quite a nice little rare option. It's not long after an MOT where it passed with no advisories (strict over here all government ran).

It's now got dark inserts in the front lights and I had them refreshed and polished since these pictures were taken. My last R33 GTR Skyline went to England so I've no problem meeting a serious buyer at the Airport etc.

Oh, aside from a Blitz Nur Spec it's completely standard.

If you fancy a trip to Northern Ireland my TT Auto will be going up for sale soon.

It's got 83,000 miles and I would be looking for around £11,000. It's got the Active Aero front Splitter too, quite a nice little rare option. It's not long after an MOT where it passed with no advisories (strict over here all government ran).

It's now got dark inserts in the front lights and I had them refreshed and polished since these pictures were taken. My last R33 GTR Skyline went to England so I've no problem meeting a serious buyer at the Airport etc.

Oh, aside from a Blitz Nur Spec it's completely standard.

wow, seems very cheap! Should sell quick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.