The mkiv Supra Owners Club

James Glen car sales

Dnk

not heard of them but looking through various search pages on Google they seem to have good reviews. Cars they have listed - some tasty ones.... 400bhp Fiesta could be fun (but it's a Ford).... you looking at the black or blue Z4?

Quite a few good reviews but some as i said not so good

The Blue Z4 is what i was looking at

Are you sure that's really your colour dear? ;) My wife's hairdresser, Claude, has one in white, much nicer!

I looked at a Valencia Orange one a couple of weeks ago :innocent:

Afraid i'm at the mercy of the second hand market and the spec i definitely want limits

me on colours, my shortlist on colours is White, Imola Red, Blue or Black, as much as i love Black i really

want a change.

Afraid whatever i look at is going to be a tad gay as its got to be a convertible :limp:

Can you get a hardtop for them Dunk?

Its a folding metal roof now on the E89 model

My Alpina B3.2 i had several years ago had a hard top and it was a pain in the ass fitting it

and storing it, personally i prefer the look of the canvas roof when its up over the detachable hard top.

Didn't make any difference how the car drove either really

Guest James Glen

Good Afternoon Dunk,

Stephen from James Glen. A friend has alerted me to your post. I'm concerned about the 'not so good' reviews you mention. We work exceptionally hard to maintained one of the best reputations in the business, and whilst there are a very small number of negative reviews, I would hope any serious buyer would seem them for what they were. I respond to all reviews, including the very infrequent bad reviews which, lets be honest are unavoidable.

I'm not on to look to change your opinion, or talk you around to buying the car, it sold this morning, only to raise genuine concern over our reputation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Stephen Bogan

http://www.jamesglen.co.uk