The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie with 2jz na-t swap......in a bmw *flame suit on*

E62jz

Hi, probably wont post much in here as i dont own a supra sadly, although maybe one day hopefull as they are defo on my bucket list, so for now, im building a 2jz swapped E60 bmw, but thought id register for the engine info etc! Site looks slick and some of the builds and cars on here look brutal!!!!!!

Just a couple of pics to go with the post if anyones interested lol.....

Edited by E62jz
Spelling (see edit history)

Yeah already follow each other on instagram man! His m3 is awesome!!!

Erm....manual, 5spd e39 530D box, provern to be reliable at well over 800bhp by a lot of abusive drift lads haha Uses a pmc adaptor plate and flywheel and a stage 2 diesel clutch rated for 600ft/lbs of torque

Engine spec wise.....

Complete Stock ge

Re gapped rings

TT headgasket

Crank and cam sensors (complete dizzy delete)

Is200 coil on plug

850 injectors

Holset Hx40 super with 19cm housing

3.5 inch turbo back single box exhaust system

Homebuilt stainless log manifold

44mm wastegate with open dump

Homebuilt inlet manifold with billet 200sx throttle body

Largest Supra intercooler i could find

200sx tripple core rad

Link g4+ storm ecu and custom loom

Bosch 044 pump/swirlpot set up, an-8 feed to an-6 either end of stock rail with an-6 return

1:1 rising rate fpr

Engine and box is all mounted and in place along with rad and intercooler inc plumbing, still got all the fuel setup etc and loom to build/install then it should hopefully make some noise

Yeah the ratios are good, but price of the box put me off lol Im off with an e39 530 box and changed the rear diff to a ratio that'll be nearly v160 ratios minus 6th, buy still means 185mph in top which is more than enough for anyone in a road car lol

Made some more progress, got the trigger wheel mounted to the crank pulley and bracket made for crank sensor.

Also found plans online for a coilpack cover for the ge cam covers, so have a local company lazer cutting me one out of stainless steel then have it powdercoated black to tidy up the engine bay a little more......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not updated for a while! Anyway, had prop lengthened and balanced, pmc clutch conversion kit in and box on, everything double checked and finally started mapping at the weekend, but due to really crap conditions wouldnt get traction to continue, so booked a dyno to use on 5th of may where mapping can continue lol

Currently around 400bhp judging by stuff ive ridden in around that power before lol. Sounds weird having great noise comming from a german chassis haha

Also bought some fresh wheels for it, 19x 9.5 for the front and 19x11 for the rear.....

Also got a little vid sent to my by a friend whilst tuning was going on.....

4DAE9AFD-E488-4119-BD8B-6CFFE47A7C13.jpeg

42D43E71-D711-4DA1-A228-C01D5F44AB42.jpeg